Chapter 2

Dr. Cullen's POV

She was so beautiful. Sitting there not knowing what I had just done.

"So, Zoe do you think that you have mono?" I asked her.

"No." was all that she said. Oh no I hope that she doesn't know what I did.

" Ok, I know by the by that you are talking that you do not have mono." I told her trying to make her feel better and get all of that tension out of her body. Can't even begin to believe that she is mine.

" Can I go know?" she asked. Nooooooo!!!!!!

" Um.....yeah?" Well that's just great it sounded more like a question than a firm answer. My beautiful mate got down off of the bed and left the room. I felt so empty without her. Oh come on Carlisle you just met her and you are already calling her things like my beautiful mate? Man I really need to see a doctor.

Two hours later and I still can't get her off my mind, I think that I should go home early. I walked over to Dr. Harding and told him that I was leaving and that I would call in a sub. He just agreed and just let me go. No questions asked.

When I got home I pulled in the grarage and just sat there already missing My Zoe. Just then the passenger door of my car opened and Alice hopped in.

"Carlisle." Alice whispered.

"Yes? " I whispered back my voice sounded terrible.

" I know about Zoe and so does everyone else, so you don't need worry about telling us." Alice said.

" When am I going to see her again Alice? " if vampires could cry I would be crying right know.

"Very soon Carlisle." She answered with conference, if Alice says it, it must be true.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

When do you think he will see Zoe again??

Comment and let me know!!!!!!