British Lil Shit

*le magic time skip brought to you by dat boi o sHiT wAdDuP*

  ".......And that brings us right back," he trailed off as the two of them wound up in the same spot as when they'd first encountered each other. That morning, the skies were as blue as they get in December, but now they were completely different. Silence filled the atmosphere. It was the comfortable kind. No one said anything, they just watched the moon dominate the sun and the ink that was the night slowly engulf whatever traces of morning that lingered within the display of stars hanging above them, illuminating her skin. She studied their personal exhibition, oblivious to his lingering gaze on her soft features. Contentedly, (y/n) leaned into his chest and so he took the innocent gesture as a sign to wrap a protective arm around her waist, holding her smaller frame securely against him, relishing the way her silken locks tickled his features whilst she savoured the scent of his cologne soaking into the intricate knitwork of her sweater.
"Seabass? Where you hiding? We need you and the girl down on set-" (Y/n) practically leapt of of his embrace, ignoring the warm feeling spreading throughout the spot he was gripping just second later. "I-for fucks sake Tom, what do you want?" Sebastian murmured, the bridge of his nose in between his fingers. "Uh we need you two b-on um set," the boy referred it as Tom squeaked, gesturing over his toward the direction he'd just came from with his thumb. "Was I interrupting anything?" He began, running a hand through his fluffy, anticipating an answer through his wide orbs aimed at (y/n) and Sebastian. She giggled at he younger boy's antics. She decided she liked him and his adorable British accent. "Just platonic bonding," (y/n) cut in before Sebastian had a chance to reply. "P-platonic," he repeated slowly, stuffing his hands in his pocket. Swerving on his heels, he peaked over his flannel cladded shoulder "We'd appreciate it if you sped up a bit," he added, shuffling towards the exit, but not without sending Sebastian a knowing look, wiggling his eyebrows and mouthing something about 'plum boy getting some.' The slam of the door and the padding of the footsteps distancing signalled his disappearance, and Sebastian turned to her, clearing his throat. "I'm sorry about that. About him. Tom Holland, British little shit," he smiled at the ground. (Y/n) shook her head dismissively. "Oh don't worry about it, he was nice. Spiderman right?" She squinted, pretending to be clueless on the subject in hopes of keeping the conversation flowing. Bringing his gaze back up to her's, he raised his eyebrows, sauntering in the direction of the door, and she followed. "Though you'd know," he started as she slipped though the door, this time he followed her actions. He leaned down so his lips were in line with her ear, "I saw your comic stash," Sebastian stated, stiffling his laugh as he pulled away and carried on down the hallway as if it was nothing. Knitting her brows together, she stood gobsmacked and speechless in the feebly lit hallway, bringing her fingers to caress the spot his cheek had just made contact with, before coming to her senses and scurrying after him.

A/N: ITS MONDAY MY DUDES (AND CURRENTLY 1:43AM LIT) SO HERE'S PART TWO WITH MA BOI TOMTOM AND IDGAF WHAT YOU SAY-YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE BEEN A HOLLANDER SINCE THE IMPOSSIBLE TO CALL YOURSELF A TOM STAN MINI RANT OVER LEAVE SUGGESTIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS AND ALL THAT JAZZ; HOPE I MADE YOUR MONDAY A BIT BETTER KAY BYEEEEEEEE