fucking step brother

"I smiled because your my brother
I laughing because I can't do anything about it" ~unknown.

The three friends looked at me in shock “oh my gosh i am so sorry that happen!” heath randomly yelled. “It's fine...he can't go anywhere anyways i'm the one who drove here” they all looked at me weird “ohhh okay” they all said. “Hey heath sit by her so we can have more room.” zane said to heath and he nodded sitting by me.
The waitress came and she took the fish that bradley had ordered and the boys ordered other weird fish stuff. During lunch we were talking and having fun getting to know each other. When we finished eating the waitress came by to give us the check and all of us reached for it. “You guys it's fine i can pay for it” i said they all looked at me “uhh no i will pay for it” heath said zane just smiled and yelled “yes! I knew if we reach for it he will pay”  and high fived scott. i looked at them laughing “you two planned this? That's really smart!” they both nodded and heath looked like he just got played. Which he did.

Heath then payed and we left. When we got outside i started looking around for bradley hoping he didn't take an uber home and leave me to drive alone because if he did that would be a bitch move. I took out my phone and type his name in the contacts to call him but zayn yelled “hey isn't that him playing in the sand?” i looked to where he was pointing and it was. “Yeah it is thank you zane.. Well i should go get him to go home i kinda don't want to be in traffic” heath looked down; he kinda looked sad.. “Okay thank you for letting us eat with you! You are a really cool person to hang out with! We should all hang out sometime tomorrow if you can.” zane said i looked at him and nodded “yeah okay! Can i get your guys numbers so if i or you guys want to hang out we can call each other?” they smiled and all agreed.We went our separate ways.
while i was walking to go get bradly i had this cheesy ass smile on my face.

I had the best time in a long time… in till i go home.. bradley is most likely going to lie about what happen during lunch. When i got him he didn't say anything to me on the whole walk to the car and the whole drive home. Which was okay i was just jammin out to the music. When we finally got home he ran to the front door and slammed it shut.
When i got inside i heard my step mom yell my name from her room. “Yes??” i yelled “come here i need to talk to you about something” she yelled back. I walked to her room, when i first walked in i seen my step brother just smiling at me. “Is it true?” she said with a attitude “ is what true?” she looked like i was stupid “that you kicked your brother out of the booth and let random guys sit with you because you think they were cute and you told your brother that you weren't gonna give him a ride home?” i looked at her in disbelief then i looked at bradley “you are a fucking liar!” i said pointing at him “I never said that and i never kicked him out! He left on his own! He was mad at me because i knew the guys and i let them eat with us! He got jealous or something!” my step mom just looked at me like i was lying.“Watch your mouth and go in your room! Don't you ever lie to me again!” she said i looked at her “wait you talking to me” she nodded her head “why i'm i in trouble i didn't do shit!” she glared at me “you did do something! You told me my own son lied to me i don't believe you”

i started to glare back i then turned to look at bradley and flipped him off then i left to my car. my step mom came out and started yelling and following me to my car “get back inside before i make you get inside” i just ignore her and got in my car she then tried to open my car doors but i locked them before she could get to it. She then stood in front of my car so i wouldn't leave so i just backed the car up instead and left.