meeting him.

"We don't meet by accident. They are ment to cross our path for a reason." ~unknown

My name is abby. and I'm at my dad's house for thanksgiving. My daddy lives in California...so dose my other family members while I live with my mom in Oregon.
Anyways.. it's my first day of Thanksgiving break and I'm hanging out with my step brother bradley and we are at this one restaurant in Santa Monica.
while me and my brother were waiting on our food I started making puns. “Hey bradley” I snort “what is it now?” I start laughing “what did the jalapeno say to the tomato?” he glared at me “what?” I now start laughing really hard “KETCHUP!” i was laughing so hard I looked like a dying donkey trying to eat chicken nuggets. bradly just looked at me like i had two heads. “Well then.. I'm gonna go to the restroom be back..” i just nodded my head because i couldn't breath i was laughing so hard.
I finally stopped laughing and it felt like someone was just staring at me. i looked around the restaurant and spotted a group of guys laughing and staring. I then look away feeling bad about myself. That's when the food came i got chicken strips with french fries because it's a new place and i don't know if i would like the other food here it's also a seafood restaurant. bradley got fish and it didn't smell so good. I looked up to where the restrooms are to see if bradley was finally coming back. But he wasn't, the only people that were coming to my table was the group of guys i thought was laughing at me. I got really scared thinking they are gonna bully me. (don't ask i just did). When they came over i was looking at my phone acting like i got a life texting random people. The group of guys sat in the booth in front of me.
One of them started laughing “hey” i looked up “ummm hi there.. Uhh question! Why are you sitting there?” they all looked at each other and smiled “we just heard you telling random puns and you remind us of someone we know” said a guy that had tattoos all up and down his arm. I just kept on staring at them because they look so familiar then bam! “LIGHTBULB! You guys are heath zane and scott! From youtube! Wowzers! I always wanted to meet you people!” i said freaking out. They just start laughing really hard. That's when my brother came back from the restroom he sat next to me “um abby why is three grown men here?” he looked at me pissed. I just smiled really big and said “ their names are heath, zane, and scott! They make videos for youtube. They are really funny!” bradley looked at me pissed “okay so? You barely know them.” he poked me in the tummy really hard “ow what the actual fuck! That hurt!” heath looked at bradley like he was gonna chop his head off. “Hey there's no need to get mad at her we sat here by ourselves. She didn't invite us. Sorry we will leave.” scott said
I looked at them sad “ wait don't go you can eat with us if you want did you guys order yet?” they all smiled except for bradley he just glared at me “ no we didn't order yet and are you sure we can eat with you guys” zayn said while pointing at bradley. I looked at bradley and back at zane “yeah it's okay to eat with us if he don't like it he can leave.” they just nodded and smiled but bradly just looked at me “i'm older than you so you gotta listen to me. And i say they leave.” i started rubbing my eyes because i was so tired of his shit “brad you are my brother and i love you but right now you being really annoying” he just glared at me got up and left.