Living A Dream.

I wake up every day to my beautiful wife in my square room, on my square bed in my perfectly square house. We have two beautiful children, Mark, and Bell. We live in a square neighborhood, in a square town in a square state, in a square country. My children go to the perfectly square school with the best teachers and the nicest principal. They both have A's in all of there classes. They both have three friends. And they both have one best friend. Me and my wife love each other deeply and have been married for 15 years.
    I work in an office job, and she is a house wife. My boss is the nicest, and the most fare boss. My best friend, Carl and I go to the ball game every Friday and his wife and my wife are very good friends as well.

    One day I awoke in a messy hotel room. I blinked repeatedly, and didn't remember the night before. After realizing that this wasn't a dream, as I previously had thought, I walked to the window. When I looked out I wasn't in Square' Vil. I sat back down on my bed rubbing my face wondering what the hell was going on. A women walked in. "Hey sweetie, Gimme that cigarette will ya?" Said this women standing in the doorway in a red silk robe. "Hey, Joe ya deaf? Gimme the cig!" She said in a more stern voice. I gave her the cigarette. "W-where am I? Who a-are you?" I asked scratching my head. "Ha Joe your funny, I'm your girlfriend, although, we're engaged." She said wiggling her ring finger which had a red diamond on it. When she got closer to me I could smell the smoke in her breathe. "You do remember a last night honey? We came here and, had some fun." She said winking. I looked away and walked back over to the window. "No, I don't." I said blushing in embarrassment. She came over to me again. "Maybe this will jog your memory." She said throwing me down on the bed. "W-what!? No!" I said I threw her off. "Baby! What's the matter wich yous!" She said in a pouty tone. "I- I got to go!" I said. I got back into my suite and walked out the door. I got outside the apartment building and looking around. Everywhere smelled like smoke. I asked a man working at a hotdog stand where we were. "Well, your in the big apple of course!" He said in a laughing tone.