Zayn chuckled, pulling Harry down next to him and moving on top of him, kissing up his neck to his lips.

"You too. What d'you want to do today kitten?" Zayn asked, looking down into his eyes.

"Stay here all day with you." Harry spoke honestly.

"You're sweet, but that's not happening." Zayn said, kissing his lips again.

"We'll have breakfast, then we're suiting up and going on an adventure." Zayn decided.

Harry smiled, but on the inside he was pouting.

He loved the snow, but he was still not on a regular sleeping schedule, and would much rather stay in bed cuddled up with Zayn.

They could watch the snow fall from bed, and just talk.

"Can we stay here a little while first?" Harry asked.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Cos I want to." Harry almost whined, playing with the necklace Zayn was wearing.

"I want to have an inside day and stay warm." Harry added.

Zayn looked into his eyes.

"Please?" Harry asked, giving him a big-eyed pouty look.

Zayn sighed, resting his forehead against Harry's.

"I can't say no to that face." He whispered.

"Good." Harry smiled, kissing his nose.

"But there's one thing I want to do  doesn't involve the bed." Zayn said, leaning back to look at him again.

"That's a surprise." Harry said.

Zayn chuckled before speaking. "I want to have wine in the hot tub later."

"You brought wine?" Harry asked.

"No, it's complimentary when you rent apparently. I found it down in the kitchen yesterday. It's either wine or champagne I'm not sure." Zayn said.

"Hope it's champagne." Harry smiled.

"Why?" Zayn asked, looking at those pretty lips.

"Champagne makes me feel silly, and naughty. Wine relaxes me more." Harry explained.

"I see. Well let's hope it's champagne." Zayn said, pulling the duvet over them before he sank down on top of him and connected their lips.
*
*
*
That evening after dinner, Zayn got his way and the two had champagne in the hot tub.

"Every single area of this house has such a great view." Harry said, pleased that he could see some of the city below from where they sat.

He felt rich.

"I seem to always have the best view." Zayn said softly, gazing at his boyfriend.

Harry blushed, looking down towards the water. "You're drunk, shut up."

"I've had one sip." Zayn chuckled.

Harry smiled, drinking some more from his glass that was covered in condensation, giving it a frosted look.

"Really though, I never get tired of looking at you. I love you so much." Zayn told him.

"I love you too. Now shush." Harry smiled, blushing even worse. 

"Why can't I tell you how I really feel? Don't tell me all you care about is the sex. I mean I know I'm amazing in bed and all but...." Zayn joked.

"You can tell me. It just...sort of overwhelms me so I tell you to shut up." Harry tried to explain.

"I see. Well I think you'd be used to me overwhelming you by now, kitten." Zayn smirked.

"Dunno if I ever will be, daddy." Harry replied, liking the way Zayn's cheeks turned the slightest bit red.

"Guess that works too. Never gets old that way, then."

"I don't think it'll ever get old anyway. Everyday with you is something new and I always look forward to it." Harry said.

"Yeah? So it'll still be a new adventure when we're both so old we can't travel anymore? We'll just be sitting at home doing nothing and going nowhere." Zayn said.

"Yes, it'll still be an adventure." Harry smiled at him.

"How?"

"Because of you. You're my adventure." Harry said sweetly, and honestly.

"I don't mean it sexually either." He added when he noticed Zayn's expression.

"You could take me to the most entertaining show on earth but I'd still be more interested in you."

"Don't try to out romance me, Harry Styles." Zayn warned with a blush and smile.

"Nice try but I think I already did." Harry chuckled.

"Whatever." Zayn mumbled, drinking more.

"Wait, you said....when we're too old to travel," Harry began, frowning a little.

"Yeah?" Zayn asked after he swallowed, setting his glass down.

"So you still think we'll be together then?" Harry asked.

Zayn paused, thinking. "Well...maybe. I mean I hope so."

"Really? You...want to grow old with me?" Harry asked, smiling some.

"I'd like that." Zayn said quietly, looking into his eyes.

"Me too." Harry replied, blushing again. 

"Can't wait to see you go bald." He added with a smirk.

"Me? You're the one with bleached hair. You'll totally go bald first." Harry chuckled.

"Whatever." Zayn said casually, looking towards the city.

"Tomorrow I want to go out and take some pictures. I want to have some outdoor fun." He said.

"Okay, I suppose I can deal with that." Harry teased.

Zayn smiled at him.

After tonight, Zayn now felt very confident in what he had planned.

**********
A/N: *wipes dust away* Oh hi, you're still here. Thanks for reading (:
-Z