*37*

A peaceful, friendly dinner.

That's what Harry was expecting.

And it would've been such, if Zayn could keep his hands to himself.

During the entire dinner, while Louis and Liam chatted their ears off, Harry tried to listen and participate in the conversation.

But Zayn was discreetly touching Harry under the table, and wouldn't quit.

Even though Harry got there just yesterday, and they last had sex less than 24 hours ago, Zayn wanted more.

Plus, he loved to see Harry all bothered when there was nothing he could do about it.

"Tell them about the waiter we had that didn't speak English." Liam chuckled, looking at Louis.

"Oh yeah, are you ready for this?" Louis smiled.

Harry smiled and nodded, biting his lip as Zayn gripped his upper thigh.

As Louis started telling the story, Zayn slipped his hand beneath the waistband of Harry's sweatpants, and boxers.

Harry smiled a little, discreetly reaching down and grabbing Zayn's wrist.

He dug his fingernails into Zayn's skin as a warning, but Zayn only moved his hand down further and gripped Harry's cock.

Harry gasped from the contact, and Liam frowned.

"S-Sorry I just remembered something. Go ahead." Harry nodded at Louis.

Zayn smirked, slowly rubbing his thumb over the tip of Harry's cock.

Harry whimpered quietly, fighting to keep a straight face.

Louis and Liam were basically talking amongst themselves now, so Zayn leaned over and let his lips brush against Harry's ear.

"Soon as we're alone I'm going to fuck you so hard, kitten." Zayn whispered.

"I-I'm sorry I need to go to the toilet." Harry blurted out, his voice cracking.

This caught Louis' attention, much like an infant cry would catch a mother's attention. 

"It's just down the hall to the left. Does anybody want dessert?" Liam asked, standing to collect dishes.

Zayn quickly pulled his hand out of Harry's pants, and Harry rushed out of the room.

Louis narrowed his eyes at Zayn. "What did you do to him?"

"Let me go see what's wrong." Zayn said, getting up and going after Harry.

Zayn knocked on the door before stepping in, sure to close and lock the door behind him.

"Hate you." Harry breathed before the two sank into a hot kiss, and Zayn lifted Harry up onto the bathroom counter, stepping between his thighs.

"M'gonna fuck you right here." Zayn mumbled, licking into Harry's mouth.

Harry moaned softly, Zayn's aggressive nature turning him on.

"They're gonna know." Harry breathed after their lips parted.

"Don't care." Zayn said, pulling Harry's sweatpants off.

"Bend over." Zayn commanded, stepping back so Harry could get down off the counter.

Harry did as Zayn said, biting his lower lip as Zayn jerked his boxers down.

"Hold on, kitten." Zayn said, searching the drawers for lube.

He knew Liam had some.

Harry waited patiently, resting his cheek against the cool granite countertop.

"Found it." Zayn said, squeezing a generous amount out onto his fingers.

He teased his boyfriend with his fingers while he loosened him up, and Harry was out of breath by the time Zayn decided he was ready.

Harry whimpered as Zayn pushed into him, soon realizing that Zayn wasn't wearing a condom.

It was a whole new feeling.

Zayn groaned loudly at how tight Harry was, tightly gripping his sides before he began to thrust into him.

"D-Daddy." Harry moaned, his entire body rocking with each thrust.

Zayn thrusted harder, reaching up and grabbing a fistful of Harry's curls.

Harry whimpered as Zayn pulled on his curls, causing his head to tilt back at an uncomfortable angle.

"Keep going baby boy. I wanna hear you." Zayn huffed, pounding into him.

"Daddy." Harry moaned even louder,  liking the way it felt when Zayn pulled his hair.

"Harder daddy." He breathed, a broken moan coming through his lips as Zayn tightened his grip and pulled harder, thrusting deeper.

"T-There, please, yes." Harry groaned when Zayn hit that one spot that made his legs tremble.

"Don't stop." Harry almost whined, reaching his climax seconds later.

Zayn leant down some, his knees getting weak as he neared his climax as well.

His stomach was now pressed to Harry's lower back, and he still had a tight grip on Harry's curls.

Harry weakened beneath him, gasping at the feeling of his boyfriend coming inside of him.

"I love you." Zayn breathed into Harry's ear, kissing his neck.

"Love you too." Harry said weakly.

Zayn kissed down Harry's back, pulling out of him before getting a towel.

The two got themselves cleaned up, and got dressed again, going back out into the kitchen.

Louis sat at the table, while Liam sat next to him, feeding him what looked like cookie dough ice cream.

They both stopped, looking at Zayn and Harry as they came in.

"Um, the dinner was great. We're going to head back home." Zayn said awkwardly.

"Okay. You're paying for the crew I'll have to hire to disinfect my bathroom." Liam said, making Harry blush.

"Goodnight." Zayn said, wanting to leave before the teasing started.

"Haz, be sure to obey daddy, yeah?" Louis called after him.

"Hurry." Zayn said quietly, the both of them rushing out the front door.

"That was so embarrassing. Why'd we...why couldn't you just keep your hands to yourself?" Harry asked as they walked to the car.

"Have you looked in a mirror lately? You're perfect. That's why I couldn't keep my hands to myself." Zayn said.

"Plus, you're mine. I'll touch you where I want, and when I want." He teased.

"Oh really? What would you do if you couldn't touch me? What if I was naked and hard in front of you, but you couldn't get your hands on me?" Harry asked.

"I think I'd go insane." Zayn spoke truthfully.

Harry looked at him, smiling as he got an idea.

"You don't mind going shopping again soon, do you?" He asked innocently.

"Of course not, kitten. Whatever you want." Zayn said, kissing his head before he opened the car door for him.

Harry got into the car with a smirk on his lips.

It was his turn to be the one in control.

Snow Boy [Zarry]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara