*41*

Harry barely remembered getting off the plane in Japan.

Probably because Zayn had to wake him up, and he fell right back to sleep once he was seated in the car Zayn rented.

Zayn drove them from the airport up to the house, which was quite far from civilization.

Not that that was a bad thing.

"Alright sleepy head, we're here." Zayn said, turning the car off.

He looked over at Harry, who was slumped over against the car door.

"C'mon kitten. It's barely dinner time." Zayn said, reaching over and playing with his hair.

"Don't." Harry warned, pulling away.

"What, is someone grumpy because his nap got interrupted?" Zayn chuckled.

"This is the second time, so yeah." Harry said sharply, getting out of the car without paying attention.

He immediately slipped, tumbling over into the pile of snow that was created when the driveway was shoveled clear.

All harry wore was a light jacket, shirt, jeans and his usual shoes.

He stiffened, fighting to get up but was in a bit of a turtle position.

"Zayn!" He called out, never having been in snow this deep.

"It's alright, calm down." Zayn laughed, appearing in his field of vision and grabbing his hands, pulling him up.

"Let's get inside and get you warmed up, we'll worry with the bags later." Zayn said, snowflakes collecting in his dark hair.

"I wanna sleep." Harry whined, certain he was dying of hypothermia.

"I know." Zayn smiled, taking the key out of his pocket and letting them into the house.

He helped Harry upstairs, and into the bedroom.

"This is nice." Harry said, looking around the large room.

It was so bright, with such big windows and silky looking white curtains.

"Come here, your clothes are wet." Zayn said, pulling him close and taking his jacket off.

"Your skin is so cold." Zayn frowned as his hands drifted down Harry's arms.

"Yeah. I think I want to go have a hot shower." Harry decided, fighting not to shiver.

"Yeah?" Zayn smirked, unbuttoning Harry's jeans.

"Alone." He added with a smile, kissing Zayn's nose.

"But that's no fun." Zayn smiled, kissing his cold lips.

"Go cook something for us while I'm showering." Harry suggested.

"Or I could join you and help you warm up. How about the hot tub, hm?" Zayn asked, gripping Harry's bum.

Harry bit his lip, pressing himself against Zayn as their lips met again.

"You're hard to resist, but I'd really rather just have a shower and some sleep. It's midnight our time, you know." Harry told him.

"Fine." Zayn eventually agreed, letting him go.
*
*
*
The next morning, after a night of little sleep, Zayn came into consciousness with Harry straddling him.

He looked up at him, smiling. "What're you doing?"

"Just watching you sleep. You're pretty cute, you know." Harry smiled back at him.