"Wait, how did you even get here? Are you that rogue that infiltrated our territory?" I questioned,Feeling Isabel grow angry of some sort.

If Christiana is here then Ryan is too. He wouldn't let his mate go Somewhere alone. If she was a rogue she would be in a cell. Why did she come here and how did she come here? Does Eric know shes here?

"Can I get out of this brace now?" I groaned, feeling myself get a headache.. Christiana gave me a sympathetic look as doctor Sanders eyed her.

"Who are you? You aren't permitted back here", he scowled, folding his arms across his chest.

"Oh shut up and listen, Eric sent me. He said I could see Ashlyn so IN YOUR FACE!!"Christiana yelled And stuck her tongue at Sanders.

"I Believe I asked you a question Sanders!!",I yelled at him, anger in my voice. Christiana flinched at my tone and the room went silent.

"O-Oh y-y-yes Luna, Y-you can, Let me remove it." he stuttered. I didn't know I had that affect on people.

"Damn Ashlyn...You got all tuff. You really are mated to an Alpha." She smiled deeply and I scoffed at her.

Sanders got up and started turning switches and stuff.Then he tried to take off the brace . Christiana stood at the door as she eyed me waiting for another question.

"Are you ..here with...Ryan?" I nearly cried. I haven't said his name since the rejection. Her face turned sour and sympathetic. 

Wait....did she know about my rejection?

"Yea girl, He's here. In your cell room. He nearly got himself killed by that hell of a mate. Damn!! You packed yourself a prize girl." She smiled.

Shit! He met Eric!! That's the problem he had!! That's why they drugged him!! Oh my god!! Eric Probably attacked him!! I Knew I shouldn't have told him about Ryan.

"Luna lift your arms up please and then lay back gently." Sanders told me.

But me being me. I did the opposite. Instead of leaning back gently, I fell hard on the bed. Hard. It literally had a huge thud. This bed was terrible!! I thought It was supposed to be soft.

"Damn!" I hissed as I held the pain.

"Luna!! What did I say!!" Sanders scolded .He rushed to my rescue and tried to help me.

Hes like the ultimate superman. He always comes to peoples rescue.

"Sorry." I cried as A tear went down my face.

Christiana rushed to my side and tried to comfort me .She growled at Sanders and looked at me with sorrow.

"Ashlyn, you're sister sent me to get you, To bring you back. Ryan being Ryan wanted to join along. He got nervous as we got closer and closer to this territory. I interrogated him,  Painfully,and he confessed Everything. I beat the living shit out of him and so did Eric." She smiled at me and I giggled .

I'm glad to see I got justice on him. Now I had to do this myself. I wanted to at least punch him or something. Oh never mind I have a better Idea.

"Did you leave him?" I asked. She frowned but said

"No. I would never reject my mate. But the pain I'm feeling for you is terrible. I could care less about him right now."

"Christiana? I have the perfect punishment for him."

I leaned close to her and we discussed his punishment. In the end we giggled and agreed. Christiana and I talked for A few twenty minutes and chatted about How she came here and what happened in the cell room. I almost laughed when she said that Eric called him an ass.

"Well I'm starving!! I'm going to find food,  see you later."

She said and walked towards the door.

"Oh Ashlyn, By the way, I loved what you did to your sisters hair" she laughed out loud and walked out the room. I laughed back and I forgot sanders was still in the room.

"Well see you later Luna." He stated and walked out the room.

At least I know Eric's OK. I sighed as I Looked around For my phone. I want to talk to Julia, I miss her, She's the only one that comforted me when Eric didn't spend time with me.

Oh and Emily , I miss her. Oh and when I find That girl That tried to get with Eric....I'll kick her slutty Ass!!

"Damn right we will!!!" I heard Isabel answer.

"Oh now you talk to me!!" I said through the link.

"Take it easy on me I'm tired"

"Of what!! You didn't do anything!!" I responded

"You bitch!! I'm the One that's healing you..If I didn't do that we'd both die!! Don't be ungrateful!!"

"I'm sorry..I was just lonely and you didn't help me understand Anything..." I said

"Its OK ...I'm sorry I called you a bitch....You're not....I'm just stressed...I want to see Luke."she whimpered

"Don't worry we will."I said back.

"In fact!! He just woke up!!I'll be back!!" she squealed

"Um...bye?" Before she answered back, I cut the link. My wolf Is weird. I am having the craziest life right now. All this stuff Is happening...Can't I just be happy For once.

The nurse walked in and handed me these packs of yellow pills. What's with the yellow today?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi everyone!! I'll try to update and I hope you all have a good weekend. Please comment on new ideas for the story  ( if their are any) and please vote. Follow please and I'll update soon. Bye !! :)