Chapter 32: DISNEY!

A.N. Hi guys!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months! I'm super sorry! But I will try and update more frequently. Thanks! 😊

Laurens P.O.V

After a little while the few teachers and chaperones decided it was time to board the bus and get ready to leave.
Once we got on the bus we all knew instantly that this was going to be a great trip.
The bus was perfect! It had everything you needed! Kitt and I had already decided that we were going to be bus buddies and we were going to sit together.
After a few minutes we all were situated and the bus took off.

My brothers were conveniently sitting close to us. Max wasn't able to go because of school, but Scott and Ben were eager to go. John also decided to stay home since college classes had started up for him.

Disney was about a 6-7 hour drive from school, so it wasn't to bad.
Thankfully the bus was loaded with food, tv's, wifi, and free movies.

Kitt and I decided on zootopia, since Scott wouldn't let us watch one of the scary movies that were on the bus.

About half way through the movie, I fell fast asleep. It only seemed like a few minutes later, Ben was yelling mine and Kitts name to wake up. It seems like we've arrived. Wow I slept for a long time.

The hotel we are staying at looks really nice. The adventure has finally begun!

(A.N. Please comment and vote! Thanks!) Btw sorry this was short, I'll try and update again. If u can, give me some ideas for the next few chapters!