Chapter 33: The trip of a lifetime

Lauren's P.O.V
I woke up in a very nice luxurious bed that I shared with Kitt, and the bed room I shared with two other girls from class and their mom, who was our chaperone.

Scott and Ben were chaperones for another room which had only boys.

Once I got up I decided to wake kitt up and go down to breakfast once we were both ready.

The hotel was actually quite nice. The school actually spent some money and got us something nice for the trip.
Once we got downstairs we saw the downside of the hotel. The breakfast. Cold eggs and sausage with stale biscuits. It can hardly can be called breakfast.

Soon enough kids from our bus started coming down stairs. After a little while I saw Scott and Ben walking over to us. Ben went to go get his breakfast while Scott lectured us on how we should have told them we were coming down stairs and how they were "so worried about us."

"Chill dude, it's not like we left the building." Kitt replied. I was to tired to even think about replying.

"Ugh whatever." He replied in disgust.

The group teacher whose in charge of the school group got everyone together and stated talking about today's game plan.
We decided to break up with our "chaperones" (Scott and Ben) and explore the park until 5. I was hoping to get set up with a girl chaperone so we could actually have some fun, but no such luck.

After breakfast we headed out.
(I'm gonna try correctly explain Disney world, but since I've never been there it's kinda hard 😂😂)

We decided to walk around the park and hit up some souvenir shops.

I bought myself some Minnie ears, a cup, and some candy. I wanted to get more, but sadly ran out of money.

The boys made and executive decision and decided we are going to ride space mountain first.

Most of the rides were amazing!!! At the begging of the day we set a spot in the park where we would meet if anything happened.

After several hours of eating and riding rides kit and I took a break and sat down on a bench. All of the sudden a man came up to the bench and sat down right beside us. He gave us a creepy smile. Kitt and I wanted to get up but he saw what we were doing and quickly said, "hey wait a minute!"

But before he could say anything more we started running.
"Hey come back!" He kept calling after us.
We were running as fast as we could towards the meet up spot where Scott and Ben were.
I turned back and saw he was still running after us.
Oddly, no one was really noticing. Does this happen often at Disney?

We were nearing our meeting spot and Ben and Scott came into view.

"Scott!!!" "Ben!!!!!" We started yelling.
They looked up from their phones.

I guess you could tell that we were quite distressed because people started to move out of the way as we were running.
We finally make it to the boys with the crazy man still on our tales.
"Oh my gosh, guys what wrong?" They said rushing over to us.
"There was some man chasing us!" We say quickly while we were still panting from almost getting kidnapped. Well, maybe not kidnapped but it was still pretty scary.
"Where did he go? Is he still around here? What did he look like?" They said  asking us a million questions.
"I don't know, where he went," i said quickly still trying to catch my breath.
We finally realize what happened and just start to cry.
"Okay well I'm going to go tell Disney security, and Ben take the girls back to the hotel." Scott says. My brothers were never ones who wanted to fight so they didn't go after the guy. I know, cowards right?
But soon enough we get back to the hotel and everything finally starts to sink in. 

That night kitt and I weren't able to sleep at all.
In the morning we all agreed that we didn't want to stay at the park any longer, and we flew back early.

The trip to Disney was during our last month of school. So we got about 3 weeks before school ends.
Summer break here we come!!!

A.N.
Hi guys and gals!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!!! But I'll try and update more often. I realize Lauren's school year seemed really short but school is about to end for us so I just wanted to move on. Please comment, vote, and share!!! Thanks so much for reading!!!!
❤️❤️ meg