Don't Touch My Penguin

High school AU

           "With that limp right there, you sure do look like a, pennnnguin." Fish Mooney mocked Oswald, as she shoved him down the stairs. She turns around to see Edward, tall and slim as ever. "Did you just hurt Oswald?" He questioned. "Never, I would never." She stammered out trying to run away. Edward wasn't having it, so he slammed the door shut. The bell had rung a minute ago, and they were already late. Of course Edward already had his butterfly knife opened behind him. He had her backed into a corner and he pushed his forearm onto her collar bone restraining her upper body, and pulled the knife up to her neck.

         "Don't touch my penguin ever again." He snarled. "Or else." He threatened. "Okay, never again." She stammered out the promise shrinking into the wall. "Okay then. I think we are done here." He replied smirking and flicked his knife shut, placing it back into his jacket. He then raced down the stairs to help Oswald up. "Here, let me help you up." Edward offered hastily, pulling Oswald up carefully. "Thank you" he stammered out. Edward handed him his book, and walked off to class. Right before he got to the door though, he turned and grabbed the collar of his black sweater and kissed him deeply. And of course he cupped his bubble butt through his black skinny jeans. And with that,
he left.

       The next day Edward meet Oswald by his locker and questioned, "Has Fish hurt you in any other way since yesterday in the stair well?" "No, she hasn't even looked in my direction. If I may ask, what did you say?" Oswald murmured. "Oh nothing, I just explained the consequences of messing with my penguin." Edward cockily stated with a smirk. Oswald lowered his eyes at the awful nickname which he hated, a blush rose to his cheeks when he realized how cute the word sounded rolling off his tongue. How much he loved his tongue. "Oh, okay." He muttered in response. "Who said I was yours?" He questioned breaking the silence. "Oh, I did." Edward stated smirking, once again. And with that he was gone.