Keep The Secret

~Time Skip to twelve pm back at Aphmau's House~

Aphmau's POV:

Me and Zane walk into my house, as we closed the door we were both knocked out. All we heard was Katelyn's voice saying "Bring them to the basement." After a bit we both wake up in the basement tied up, I scream "SOMEONE HELP!!" I started to cry as we heard the door open, It was Aaron. He said "Shh, I'm going to untie you guys. Run when I do. You don't deserve being forced to tell answers, not like this." He untied of both and we got out through the back door, we ran to Aaron's house and locked the door. Zane asked "What do they want to know?" Aaron replied "Your Job. They want to know why you come back so late." Me and Zane sighed and I said "Do you promise not to tell ANYONE?" He nodded as Zane said "We aren't human, we are dead." I continued "We are Animatronics who can transform into humans and back." We both tranformed.

I asked Aaron "do you know a game called Five Nights at Freddy's?" He nodded, Zane said "Well, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is in the far east side of Phoenix Drop and our job is night shift there." We both transformed back and Aaron said "I just can't believe you two are dead... When did you die?" "When we were both five years old." I said. Aaron said "Maybe you should stay for a while." We both nodded and so we did.

Katelyn's POV:

We were just finishing talking out the plan as we walked down into the basement. They weren't there anymore, The rope was cut off them and they got away. I said "No! They got away! Wait.. Wheres Aaron?" Dante said "He must of done it." I nodded as we walked to Aaron's house. We didn't see them so we went to Zane's house, we saw them. they were talking to Aaron. Aphmau was crying as Aaron went to the kitchen to cook something. Zane started to sing to cheer up Aphmau. WHEN DID ZANE EVER SING?! Aphmau joined in on a few parts too.

~Start Song~

~Zane Aphmau Both~

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh

~Song End~

"I-I can't believe we did this to them." I started crying. We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I still can't believe Zane sings, geez he's pretty good.

Zane's POV:

We heard the doorbell, I said "I'll get it!" I open the door and its Katelyn and the others. Aphmau came to the door too and Katelyn gave us both a hug crying. She said "We are SO SO sorry Aphmau, Zane." Aphmau said "Its okay Katelyn." Aaron came up and said "Finally, now who wants some chicken?" Everyone agreed but me and Aphmau. Kawaii~Chan said "Why doesn't Aphmau-Sama and Zane-Kun want chicken?" Aphmau said "We find it very insulting to a friend we know." "Who?" Everyone said "Castor." I said, right then Castor was calling me and Zane. "Uhh, just a second." We walked out to the back and Aphmau said "Hello?" "Ah yes, Aphmau, Zane, want to have mashed potatoes and pasta with me?" He asked, we both said "Sure we are on our way." She hung up and we both went back inside. Katelyn asked "What was that about?" I reply "Me and Aphmau are going to Castor's! Bye!" "Bye!" Everyone said as we walked out the door.