Suspicion

Hallo my little pandas! So this is a copy of one of my old stories! Hope you like it if you never read it.

Aphmau's POV:

It was almost Halloween, and that means Zane and I can go in our true forms. I'm the marionette and Zane is the puppet. We died when we were both five years old at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I come inside late and Katelyn said "Aphmau?" I jump a bit then said "Oh. Its only you Katelyn." I put my bag down and walked towards the stairs. But Katelyn stopped me and asked "Why are you so late? You are usually back at six." I said "It was pretty busy, so they asked me to stay for a few hours." Somehow she thought I wasn't lying but I was. She lets me go to my room, I locked the door, sat on my bed and went into deep thought.

~Flash Back~

"Mamma! Papa! I don't wanna be here!" I said a little scared. My mom just ignored me as we went in, Zane was with me saying "Its okay Aph! Honestly, I'm a little scared too." We walk into Freddy FazBear's Pizzeria for my fifth birthday. After we got in we went to our party room. After an hour or two me and Zane were walking around and then someone in a purple guard uniform said "Hello kids! Wanna come to the arcade?" I never knew there was an arcade. We followed the person into not was the arcade, but the storage room, we saw some other kids in the room too. I said "This isn't the arcade!" Me and Zane tried to run out but the man locked the door and pulled out a knife and killed us one by one. Me and Zane were the last ones, We screamed as he stabbed us both. We found ourselves in suits, me and Zane had the same suit just a little different.. and that was the last time i ever saw my mamma and papa again.

~Flash Back end~

I heard someone say my name "Aphmau-Sama..." I didn't listen until they yelled "APHMAU-SAMA!" I snapped out of thought and said "Y-Yeah?" I notice all my friends in the room and said "What are you guys doing here?" "Trying to wake you up! Zane says you need to go to work!" Katelyn said "OH MY IRENE I ALMOST FORGOT!!" I get up and run out the door, it was eleven thirty when I see Zane waiting at his car.

Katelyn's POV:

Hmmm... Something about Aphmau is bothering me. I say to everyone "Guys, do you think Aphmau and Zane have been acting weird?" They all nodded and Garroth said "Yeah, Zane has been avoiding me a lot than he usually does." I said "Thats exactly what Aphmau is doing too." We all taked about what to do when Aphmau and Zane come back.'

~Skip Le Time To Freddy's~

Zane's POV:

Me and Aphmau made it to Freddy FazBear's Pizzeria to see the kids. Justin jumped up and gave a 'bear' hug.. heh, get it? Anyways the kids were coming up to us as we walked in. Aphmau hugged Andy and said "Alright Kids! Lets get you some breakfast!" They all cheer as Me and Aphmau went to the kitchen and made breakfast for them. After that we practice jump scaring.