0.5-6 Sick

0.5-6

Adrianna

Few months later

I felt lightheaded the moment I stood up from my office chair and I immediately fall back down. Oh my god, I really feel weird lately for the last few days.

"Mrs. Fraser? I got you some papers to sign," Cindy walked in the glass doors and I squeezed my eyes shut. I also feel like puking which sucks.

"Give me a second," I told her, rubbing the corners of my forehead.

"Are you okay ma'am?" she looked at me closely and I nodded, taking the papers from her.

"Is this the informative letter that's supposed to be sent to Larry?" I asked, skimming the pages.

"Yes mrs. Fraser," I took a pen and signed it before handing them back to my assistant.

"Well I'm off, just call or email if you need anything," I told her, grabbing my purse as I unlocked my phone. Darren texted me that he was already downstairs waiting for me and I mainly swerved walking towards the elevator.

What the hell is wrong with me?! I feel like I'm having a migraine and it's not fun. It's like someone's pounding through my head and I wanted to scream out loud but gritted my jaw instead.

I strode towards the lobby and outside the building to see Darren waiting inside the car. I popped the door open and slid inside, resting my head on the head rest.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked me as he placed a hand on my thighs, I swallowed.

"My head is hurting me," I said, glancing at him. He looked at me closely and cupped my cheeks in his hands.

"Are you okay? do you need medication?" Darren asked concerned but I shook my head.

"I just want to go home, it's really hurting," I said, leaning back to rest my head. Darren started the engine and pulled off immediately as he drove towards the highway.

My eyes were falling close slowly and I was drifting into sleep. "Dree," he called me but my eyes continued to shut slowly. "Adrianna, stay with me baby," Darren took my left hand in his but I fade into darkness as I lost my consciousness. I blacked out.

Darren

Oh shit! I shook her lightly but she wouldn't wake up. I'm really worried about Adrianna cause I can't let anything happen to her, I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happens to her even if it's not my fault.

"Adrianna!" I said out loud but nothing. Shit! I switched lanes in the highway and drove towards the hospital cause this isn't normal for her to happen.

I parked my car by the emergency and unbuckled her seat belt, carrying her inside bridal style in a hurry cause I can't waste anymore time.

"Sir what's the problem?" a nurse came up to me and thank god the emergency wasn't busy.

"My wife blacked out, I need help!" I told her and she nodded, guiding me towards the emergency room where she instructed me to place her down on the bed.

"We'll call you back in when we're finish sir," the on-call doctor said as they lead me out the door. I looked through the glass and just stared at Adrianna. Oh god! please let her be okay.

A few minutes later, I was sitting in the waiting area as I finished filling up the information sheet, literally praying for Adrianna to be okay when the doctor called me inside. I walked back in and I saw tubes connected in her arm, I gulped.