0.5-4 Curiousity

0.5-4

Adrianna

Friday evening

We have a small get together and asked our friends to come over tonight. I was preparing the food when Mackenzie walked in and helped me set up.

"Oh my god! I can't take Kyle sometimes!" she complained and I smiled at her. Kyle could really get annoying but he's a cool dude most of the time.

"Why? what'd he do to you?" I asked curiously, placing the pasta in the oven.

"He's been such a tease lately and it's really frustrating me!" she told me and I quirk a brow, smirking at her.

"Then tease him back, simple." The guys went out to get liquor and I know they'll get wasted tonight. Mackenzie chewed on her bottom lip as she chopped the lettuce for the tacos.

"We've been talking about marriage though," she told me and I turned my full attention on her.

"And?!" I asked excitedly as her cheeks blushed.

"I don't even know Dree, he seems cool with the idea but... I don't know, he's hard to decipher," she sighed, looking at me worried.

"Well I'm sure Kyle will ask you soon, maybe he's still building up the courage to ask you. Darren told me it was nerve racking cause his plan might've flunked, Kyle's probably waiting for the right time," I explained and she nodded at me.

"I hope you're right, I mean I love him and we've been together since high school, even though we've been on and off through college, we still worked it out," she said and I smiled at her.

"Stop worrying about it Kenzie, I know Kyle loves you the same and he'll do everything for you," she blushed pink and I smirked. That's when we heard the front door open and heard both guys having a good chuckle as the beer bottles clinked.

"Mommy! I want milk," Leigh finally learned how to pronounce words properly and she can talk full sentences now.

"Ask daddy sweetheart, I'm doing something," Darren and Kyle had two bags full of alcohol and they both grinned at us.

"Ready to turn up?!" Kyle boomed and I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, could you give Leigh milk, I'm busy right now," I told Darren and he walked towards the fridge, grabbing the milk container as he poured it in her sippy cup.

"Here you go Leigh," he boosted her tiny body on the counter top and handed her the milk.

"Hey," Kyle cornered Mackenzie by the island top but she brushed him off.

"I'm still pissed, get the fuck away or I will punch your pretty face," she threatened him and I pursed my lips. Darren chuckled lightly beside me as he load the beer in the cooler.

"I'm sorry, now give me a kiss," he told her but she just kissed her teeth elbowing him back. I saw Kyle grope her ass in the corner of my eye and I pretended I didn't see it. These two should go somewhere in private.

"Stop! Kyle, seriously!" she told him and I glanced over at them just to make sure no one is gonna get stabbed.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Kyle asked confused with his brows puckering.

"Kyle." Darren said in warning as Leigh was sitting on the counter top, well now she's lying down, staring at the ceiling.

"You!" Mackenzie spat back. Yikes. They're always like this, they're gonna fight then make up most of the time, nothing serious.

Kyle gave her an amused look before he grabbed her wrist and tugged her out the kitchen. At first, Kenzie didn't budge but she gave in anyways.

"What of you think will happen?" I asked Darren and he shrugged playfully.