0.5-3 Car

Darren

Tuesday morning

The best part in the morning is always waking up beside my beautiful wife and I'm thankful that I get to see her every day. I softly caressed her cheeks and she looks like an angel while she sleeps. Her eyes slowly blinked opened and she smiled as her eyes closed back.

"Morning," she groggily said, I leaned over and pressed a kiss on her lips intending it to be short and sweet but she pulled me down and deepened it. Me, being me, went along as I hovered above her, pulling away to take a breath before trailing kisses on her neck which made her moan and chuckle softly.

"Morning beautiful," I murmured against her skin and she cupped my cheeks, making me pull back as I stared at her face.

"Way to start the morning," she told me as her eyes are still droopy.

"Yeah, how about a morning sex to get us going?" I suggested while she bit on her bottom lip to prevent from grinning. I was already hardening while she played with the back of my hair that made me smirk.

"Mhmm, sounds great," she replied in a moan, wrapping her legs around my hips. I was teasing her and she groaned as I thrust in slowly but before I can go all the way, Leigh waddled inside our room and I pulled out instantly as Adrianna looked at me wide eyed. Fuck! Where the hell is Kyle?! He's supposed to be watching our daughter! She crawled up on the bed and sat beside Adrianna as she stared at us with her big round eyes.

"Hey princess... Where's uncle Kyle?" Adrianna asked her and Leigh pointed out the doors the same time we heard Kyle's voice.

"Leigh! where you at!?" he shouted by the staircase and my daughter pulled up the blanket to hide herself underneath the sheets. We were in an awkward position as I'm right in between Adrianna's legs when Kyle walked in the room.

"Hey guys, have you seen Leigh? I'm looking for her," he said straight up and I sighed, pointing underneath the blanket.

"You're supposed to watch over her Kyle." I told him sternly, sounding pissed and he looked at us closely before smirking.

"Oh shit, my bad guys," he said, walking towards the bed and pulling Leigh under the covers. "C'mon Leigh, mommy and daddy are busy," he said, "making babies," he murmured, carrying her out the door before closing it.

"We need to get a real nanny for Leigh," Dree suggested and I completely agree because Kyle is starting to spoil her rotten.

"Right after we have fun," I grinned, thrusting inside her fully as her moans filled the air. I will never get used to her.

"So... You guys seem happy, other than the fact that you're happy everyday, you're extra happy today," Mackenzie said and I grinned. Her and Kyle have been staying here in our house to watch over Leigh, they have their own condo unit but we offered them our home since it's big and it's more fun when more people lives here, so they occasionally go home.

"Well-" Adrianna started but Kyle cut her off.

"They had sex." He said plainly like it's not a big deal and Leigh peered at him while we coldly glared.

"Oh, that figures," Mackenzie murmured. Adrianna was smiling widely and I can't help but also feel happy.

Adrianna

Afternoon

"Cindy, could you arrange a meeting with mr. Johnston about the summer line," I asked my assistant and she nodded at me.

"Yes Mrs. Fraser," she said with a smile and I copied her expression. Being called Mrs. Fraser reminds me that I'm very well married to Darren and it always made smile.