Louis...

Hi guys.

Okay, so I'm writing this for this fan fiction because I know it is my most popular so it might get out to more people.

As directioners, we lost a very special part of our family on Wednesday. As you all probably know, Johannah Deakin passed away after fighting with an extremely aggressive form of leukaemia. Hearing about this saddens me, and probably many other people in the fandom deeply. Johannah was an amazing mother to all seven of her children and an amazing grandmother to her only grandchild, Freddie.

After Louis left from the X Factor, think of how heartbroken she would've been that her then, only son, had left to tour the big wide world with his new found friends. Think of how heartbroken she would've been when he missed all the important family times because of his job, yet like everyone in the band and all of their families she put on the bravest face and continued on with her everyday life.

I cannot use enough words to express my respect and devotion for Johannah. My very deepest condolences are with the Tomlinson/Deakin family through this tragic time. They are all putting on such brave faces. 

As I live in the U.K., I watch the X Factor Live and sitting in my bedroom watching Louis stand on that stage in Wembley Arena tonight on his own and sing his heart out singing a song for his mother was one of the hardest yet most heartwarming things I think I've ever witnessed. He put his everything into that performance and there will never ever be enough words to express how proud I, the fandom but mostly his mother and family are of him.

Even more so, the fact that all of the boys flew from all the corner of the globe to be there for him is enough to make anyone's heart burst.

Rest In Peace Johannah, another shining star in the sky. We love you a lot.

We love you Louis, and we love you Tomlinson/Deakin Family.

My greatest condolences to you all.

I love you all and I hope your pain becomes more bearable as time passes.

Please stay strong.

(Thankyou for taking time to read this.)