Obscure

Hey guys,

Ugh- I know you will hate me for this- but I really need a favor!

I posted Chapter 1 of my new fanfic Obscure. (It previously was Masked and something else before that but I forget it because I pick cheesy names and never keep them)

And I would really appreciate it if you could go and read it! :) The prologue and the first chapter are posted!

go to the bottom for the  the description for the story- please go and check it out.

AND ALSO- YOU GUYS, HAVE A BIG ROLE IN THE BABY MAKING OF BAILEY AND HARRY.

You guys get to choose the gender, and the name!

Here we go, here are your choices:

For a girl the choices are-

Kathleen, Ava, Olivia, Sydney & Isabella

For a boy the choices are-

Aiden, Court, Cruz, Daniel & Cole

And obviously you know the genders, so pick- and comment below!

As well as check out my new story! ;)

Description here-

© All Rights Reserved To LuciaPayne_1D
................................................................

ob·scure

əbˈskyo͝or/

not discovered or known about; uncertain.

Cassandra Elton wasn't who she thought she was. She had gone on with her life thinking she had put the past behind her, but how can you put the past behind you when you can't even remember it?

In a mix of events, Cassie finds herself trapped inbetween multiple problems as she and her newfound companion, Harry, try to figure out the reasons her father left, and the reason her mother was killed. Her life takes a turn for the worst when she uncovers the truth, and finds out about all the lies that everyone she thought she could trust had told her. How can you put the past behind you, when its trying just as hard to catch up?

Sorry to do this guys, new chapter tomorrow though! love you lots! :)