Chapter 11- They Probably Think We're Dead.

© All Rights Reserved To LuciaPayne_1D

Chapter 11- They Probably Think We're Dead.

Bailey's POV

..............................

"Ah, Harry, no!" I squealed.

I was tackled to the bed, were his fingers probed into my stomach and sides.

"Harry, stop!" I managed to get away, and crawl to the closet as fast as I could. I shut the door behind me, and bit my lip.

"Oh, you think your safe in there?" Harry laughed. He jiggled the doorknobs, and pulled back on the doors.

He was too strong though, and the door eventually flew open- earning a loud scream from me. I laughed, and fell to the floor as he forced me into the wall and began tickling me once more.

"Stop!" I choked through my laughs.

"Okay, okay." He smirked, helping me up. He placed kisses all over my face, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I slung my arms around his neck, and looked him in the eyes. "We should go upstairs, we have been hiding down here for the past week. They probably think we're dead."

"But I like it down here," He groans. "Its just me and you. No one else."

I sighed, and rested my head on his chest. "As much as I love you, I am in desperate need of some girl time."

He looked towards his feet, and his lips pressed into a thin line.

"Just with El, I love you- but your smothering me." I chuckled. "I won't talk to the Niall or Josh, I promise." I added.

He laughed along with me, before responding. "Okay. Go ahead, have fun!"

I hugged him tight and breathed in his scent. "Thank you."

He let go of me, and walked out of the bedroom, and towards the kitchen. "I'm going to make some food, do you want anything to eat before you go?" Harry asked.

"Um, no. I think I'll just ask Eleanor if she wants to go and get lunch." I replied. "I'm going to take a shower first."

"Oh!" Harry jumped. "I think I'll cook later, and just take a shower with you now!" He smirked.

I giggled, and proceeded towards the bathroom. "Suit yourself."

The past week had been like this. Just Harry and I. Honestly, we never left each other's side. Instead of going upstairs and playing 'The Game' every night, we just drank from each other. For the first time in a long time we acted like spouses. It felt nice. Knowing that my old Harry was back. The one that I am proud to call my husband. This last week has been nothing but a reminder of how great my life is.

I turned on the hot water and grinned as Harry stepped into the shower with me. His hair began to soak through, as did mine.

He poured some shampoo onto my hand, and rubbed it in my hair, laughing to himself as he did so. "I love playing with your hair when it's wet."

"Yeah, so do I." I smiled, twirling a piece of his, now straight, hair. "You look like baby Tarzan." I washed the shampoo out of my hair, and rushed Harry to clean the rest of me. "I want to go soon, hurry up!"

"Why don't you just do it yourself, ey?"

"Because." I admitted. "Your hands feel much better on me than my own do."

He laughed, and continued rubbed down my body. "Okay, go get ready." He said turning off the tap.

I wrapped a towel around myself and gave him a kiss on the couch. "Thank you."