10

[ tyler's pov ]

all the things josh says to me always makes me feel special.

i walk to the cafeteria, heading to my usual seat, with josh.

surprisingly i see an empty table, he's almost always there before me.

i shrug it off, must be caught up with something else.

i take out a piece of gum, polar ice flavor, my favorite.

i stare at the people around me, noticing things like facial movements.

i like to watch people's faces, sounds creepy thinking about it but the face can tell you a lot about what someone's thinking.

especially the eyes.

"cmon joshh."

my eyes dart up at the sound of josh's name.

a girl with short brunette hair, wearing a lengthy sweater and black skinny jeans, is tugging and josh's arm.

it appears josh was on his way to our table.

"b-but im supposed to eat with my friend." he stutters, looking me in the eyes.

the girls tug gets the best of him and they disappear through the cafeterias exit doors.

that was odd.

that girl must like josh, who wouldn't though.

sudden sadness overwhelms my body.

it's not like i should care though, so what if he starts hanging out with other people, with a girl.

i feel my phone vibrate, it's a text from josh.

josh: hey sorry, Marcy wanted to get my opinion on her painting for art class.

tyler: it's okay, she likes you though.

josh: don't be ridiculous

tyler: i could see it in her eyes, her pupils enlarged when looking at you.
read 12:17 pm

-

[ a/n ]

it's almost christmas and i asked for twenty one pilot merch, hyped.

|-/