{Chapter 2} Meet the group

"Daddy, you let the other girls see her, why won't you let me go?"

I gotten ready for my second night in the creepy place, secretly hoping to find Ennard again to find out more about these animatronics. 'I mean I would be safe from all that glass and all of the closed vents' I gotten out of the house and made my way over to the elevator into creepy town and pressed the big red obvious button to go down. "Welcome back to another night of intellectual stimulation, pivotol career choices and self reflection on past mistakes" I smile a bit on Handy Unit's choice of wording. "We're committed to making a unique and fulfilling work experience. One part of that commitment is ensuring that you don't get tired of the voice that you are hearing right now" the similar panel had shown up once more. "Using the keypad below, please select a new campanion voice" I try to type but it had imediently changed to error. "It seems that you had some trouble iwth he keypad, I can see what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you. Thank you for choosing: Angsty teen" I sigh rolling my eyes knowing that there will be some difficulty with this new voice. The keypad panel flung back down and I waited for the new voice to speak, but it didn't. The buzzer went off signalling that I was close to my destination, but the voice still didn't speak. 'Ok this feels slightly off' I sigh and wait until I can open the doors. "The elevators stopped, you know the routine, you can get out now or whatever stay here if you want" I sigh, feeling this night will be pretty boring and lonely- unless I find Ennard once more. I press the button opening the doors, noticing police tape infront of me, 'were they there before? maybe these people follow along with the rumours' I press the button to open the elevator and go down to crawl into the vent shaft. "So, funny story a dead body was found in this vent once" I start the panic slightly and start slightly pacing back "Ok, not that funny but it's a story" I shiver and start crawling quite rapidly towards the end of the vent and quickly get up into the green lit room. "Ok lets start with your nightly chores, you should check up on Ballora and see if she's on stage but whatever" I roll my eyes and press the light button to see if the ballerina was on her stage. I jump back making a small squeak, Ballora was staying at the window, face hidden by shadow and unmoving. "Huh, I guess Ballora has better things to do, lets zap her that should be fun" I shake trying to regain composure. "God do I really have to?" I ask to the voice, not expecting any reply, I press the button, one eye closed and whispering to myself a silent apology to whoever heard it. Thr bright light and electrifying sound deafens me as I sigh loudly. "Just be on the stage, it'll be fine... it will be fine" A muffled voice which can't be understood in words can be heard coming from her room, I start to panic. 'maybe I have pissed her off? god, what choice did I have?' "let's check up on Funtime Foxy make sure he's ready for showtime tomorrow"- wait. I look over into the room where the sound has came from. "Wait, where is she- is she ok?" I try to look in, eyes shielded with my hands to let me look into the darkness. Nothing.

Something moved. Something tall, figure unrecogniseable- Ennard. "Hey!" I shout out into the window, He turns to look inside. His eyes glowing, facial expressions unreadable and starts walking towards the window. "Where is she?" I ask hoping he could answer the question which had ran through my mind during the night. He scoffs. "She's trying to heal herself after that shock" I step back. "Omg, it hurt her? God how can I stop it?" His facial expression changed, one that I can feel comfort in this creepy place. "You can't." I sigh, feeling guilt wash over me. "The voice will want me to do that at least 2 more times..." He nods, sighs and puts his hand on the window. I notice his hands look very human like but with wires in the place of his fingers. "The only thing you can do is play along like the rest of us, its not like you can lessen the shock strength" I look at the pannels. "I can, the wires are out, maybe I can cut it loose"- he cuts me off "You would need a kit to make the system still register it, there should be mechanics tomorrow where I can see if I could get the kit for you... but it would mean that you would be exposed to all the animatronics and I don't know if they are willing to trust a human after..." he stops, making the point clear not to question about it. "I can help, I hate the feeling of even the sound of that shock I would be willing if it can make this place less creepy" I smile, chuckling slightly to try and lighten the weird scene I'm in, he smirks showing off a lighter face from his robot creepy one he wore when I first saw him. He sighs "You would need to be able to meet everyone first so they don't try anything however, but that will take some time. However with the reducion on the shock impact it could go in your favour" I smile and nod, "Go back to work, you wouldn't want to be suspected of anything" I nod, placing my hand where his is on the other side smiling, his cheeks redden. "I'll try my best to do whatever I can" He nods quickly and moves his hand away walking into the darkness once more. I smile more, feeling relief and walk over to Funtime Foxy's side.