÷÷÷

"Tori, honey, you look tired. Why don't you go to sleep?" Stormie asked me. Everyone was asleep except for me, Stormie, Ross and Riker. "Are you guys sure?" I asked and she nodded. "Get some rest, honey," she said and I nodded. "Uhm. Help yourself to anything in the fridge. Also there's series and movies recorded on the TV," I said and she nodded. We still had 11 hours to fly and honestly I was exhausted. "Thank you, honey. You should also get some sleep, Ross," Stormie said and I looked at Ross. He was practically falling asleep and I told him to go asleep before, but he kept saying that he was fine. He finally gave in and nodded. We both stood up and I grabbed my phone before we walked to my room. We both put our phones on charge and Ross opened the bed. "C'mon. I'm exhausted," he said as he layed down on the bed and I looked down at his outfit with a frown. "Don't you want to change? Those jeans don't look comfortable," I said and he nodded before sitting up with a sigh. "I'll go get our carry on, love," he said before kissing my cheek and walking out before I got chance to stop him. I closed the door again as I removed my shoes, my earrings and my heart necklace. I removed my engagement ring and safely placed all my jewellery in the small built-in beside table and locked it. I still had on my clothes from yesterday. I sighed as I walked out of the view of the door and started to remove my dress. As it was just over my head the door opened and I quickly looked at it, seeing Ross walking in. "Well this is quite a sight," he chuckled and I blushed at his comment. I was only standing in my matching pair of underwear as his eyes skimmed my body before he handed me our carry-on. I grabbed one of his shirts I packed and put it on. It stopped at my mid thigh. I grabbed a hair band from the bag and unbraided my hair as Ross removed his clothes down to his boxers. Knowing that's all he slept in, I closed the bag after he handed me his clothes. I quickly put my clothes in it too before putting my hair in a bun, took out my contacts and slipping in next to Ross. He pulled me closer to him and my back touched his chest. I was looking towards the door and my back was facing him. "You smell like home," Ross mumbled as he placed his face in my neck and I smiled lightly. "Thank you for not speaking to Rocky and Riker about, you know, our private life," I said and he kissed my neck. "You're welcome. I'm not going to talk about that to anyone. It has nothing to do with anyone," he said and I kissed his forehead. "I love you," I said and felt him smile. "I love you too," he mumbled before I closed my eyes and I was asleep in a matter of no time.

Stormie's POV

I looked around the plane and sighed softly before looking at my photos of R5 again. "What's wrong, Mom?" I heard Riker asked and I looked at him, smiling slightly. "Nothing's wrong. Just looking at some photos. I miss you R5. You know your performances, photoshoots, signings. I just miss you guys," I sighed and Rocky and Riker frowned at me. "Mom we're still R5. We're just taking time to write some songs and stuff. And there's a lot that's been going on," Rocky said and I nodded. "Yeah I know. Everything with Tori," I said before I could stop myself and saw Riker's frown deepen. "Mom is this what it's about? Tori?" Riker asked and I shook my head. "No. I just miss R5," I sighed before returning to my phone.

÷÷÷

Ross's POV

I opened my eyes to darkness and squirmed a little before closing my eyes again. I let out a breath through my nose and opened my eyes again. I looked down and saw Tori sleeping peacefully on her pillows. Luckily we brought them with us. Mine was here too. I let out a yawn before sitting up and stretching with my back to Tori. I blinked a couple of times and let out another yawn as I lifted my arms above my back. Suddenly I felt a small hand on my back and I smiled before letting down my arms and looked over my shoulder at a sleepy Tori. "Hi, baby," I said and she smiled at me before I laid back down. "How'd you sleep?" Tori asked me and I pulled her closer to me. "Like a baby. You?" I asked as I lightly rubbed her hip and she squirmed away with a giggle. "Good," she said before I leaned down and kissed her softly. "Want to get up?" she asked and I shook my head. "Let's lay here ten more minutes," I said and pulled her even closer before closing us completely with the blankets. "Hi," I whispered into the dark and she giggled softly. Out heads were under the blankets too. "Hey," she whispered back before we intertwined our legs. It was like we were in our own little cocoon. Like nothing in the world could hurt us. "You look beautiful," I said and she rose an eyebrow. "How? I'm wearing your shirt and my hair is in a bun," she giggled softly and I smiled. "Exactly. Beautiful," I said and kissed her head. She intertwined her fingers into my hair and pulled my head down to her. Suddenly her laps smashed against mine and I felt fireworks and sparks as our lips started moving. She snaked her tongue into my mouth and lightly tugged at my hair causing me to moan softly into her mouth. My head stopped working as we kissed and all that my brain was doing was showing me images of her. In Bora Bora, meeting my family, our one month anniversary, shopping for Christmas gifts. All of the above. We pulled back again and she looked at me lovingly as I tucked a piece of hair behind her adorable ears.