I Need A Barf Bag...

Gus lied there on the floor for a moment, trying to stay far away from his regurgetated lunch. He groaned, moaned, and made the undeniable 'puppy dog failing to catch his tail' whince.  

Gus finally stood once feeling returned to his legs. If he wasn't already in enough pain, his 'super sniffer' began to burn. The putrid smell was enough to make Gus want to barf again, but he managed to push himself forward, and right out of the SBPD. 

He ran right towards the blueberry, and just as his hand grabbed his door, all hope was gone. 

"DUDE!"A voice called from afar. 

Gus sighed deeply, there was no mistaking that voice. 

Two large hands soon grasped tightly on Gus' shoulders. 

Gus sighed, "What do you want, Shawn?" 

"I've been looking for you everywhere! Carvel is giving away free Fudgy the Whales! Their just giving them away!" Shawn jumped excitedly. 

Gus felt excitement building up in the pit of stomach, but he also how irritated it was from its earlier activities. 

"Sorry, Shawn. You can go without me," Gus said as he opened the blueberry's door. 

Shawn stopped jumping at once, "What? Dude, you love Fudgy the Whale! In fact, besides me, he was the only guest at your eigth birthday party." 

"Sammy got sick, Daniel was out of town..." Gus began to yell, trying to defend himself, "You know what? I don't need to explain myself to you. I'm a grown ass man!" 

Gus hopped into the Blueberry's driver side, but before he could close the door, sirens began to blare. Both he and Shawn's heads whipped up. 

Jules and Lassie came bolting out of the SBPD and straight towards their car. Something was going down, and it was big.  

Shawn once again began to jump with excitement. He turned to Gus. 

"No! No, Shawn! We are not following Jules and Lassie to a crime scene," Gus demanded. 

There was no use trying to persuade his friend. He shoved Gus into the passengers side and took the driver's side. The keys weren't in the ignition yet. 

"Dude, keys," Shawn held out his hand for Gus to place the keys in them. 

Gus, who was still trying to sit straight in his seat, groaned angrily.  

"No, Shawn!" Gus yelled as he finally sat up straight. 

"Fine," Shawn said. 

Shawn swiftly flicked Gus' ear, causing him to drop the keys in his lap. 

He grabbed the keys, trying to avoid touching Gus inappropriatly. He wouldn't want that... not again. 

He jammed the key into the ignition and sped off in the tiny blue car. 

Shawn caught up to Jules and Lassie in no time, even almost beating them to the crime scene by a split second.  

Gus finally regained the use of his equilibrium as the car screeched to a hault. 

Before Gus could react, Shawn jumped out of the car, and soon fell in step with Jules and Lassie. 

The trio walked up the steps of an apartment. Lassie explained as they walked. 

"The victim is a thirty-two year old man. The landlord confirmed his identity as Phillip Dale..." Lassie was interrupted by Shawn's abrupt pun. 

"Ducky! Is Molly Ringwald a suspect?" Shawn smiled, "Hi, Jules." 

"Spencer, leave... now!" Lassie gritted through his teeth. 

The trio reached the crime scene a second later. Shawn slipped past Lassiter and right into the deceased apartment.  

He began to scan the room slowly. No signs of a struggle, and the murder weapon, a jump rope, was tied tightly around the victims neck. 

Shawn was alarmed by a panting sound that came from behind him. 

He turned to see a red faced Gus entering the room. 

"Dude... Seriously!" Gus moaned. 

Shawn ignored his friends moans and turned back to the crime scene.  

He perked into the kitchen and saw the CSI guys snapping photos. On the kitchen counter was a single bowl of chocolate ice cream, and a carton of lactose free milk. 

The jump rope, plus the ice cream and the lactose free milk. 

"This man was murdered!" Shawn yelled. 

Lassie dropped his shoulders and sighed, "Thank you, Captain obvious." 

"You didn't let me finish," Shawn stated, "I was going to say '... and I know who did it.'"