Prologue

| Edited 31/5/17 By Gotham_xo |

| Edited 31/5/17
By Gotham_xo |

Sofía López is the daughter of one of the most notorious and feared crime bosses in the world- Nicolás López.

Grown up in a world full of crime, drugs and drama, she thought she was just about ready for anything the world could throw at her .

But what does she do when she meets the boy she's meant to hate and with three over protective brothers, jealously and rivalry will Sofía ever get her happily ever after ?

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS DARK SCENES OF VIOLENCE , MATURE RATED THEMES AND LANGUAGE. THIS BOOK WILL BE ABOUT A DARK, POSSESSIVE AND OBSESSIVE TYPE OF LOVE .

Authors Note: This is my first ever Mafia book and I've had it written for a while now, which means the first ten chapters are already written. The book will be updated on a Sunday, every two weeks. If you are interested in this book please comment as I will not be publishing anything if you guys aren't interested. Once I've got a good enough response I will post the character list and then the story of Mafia Princess will begin.

©®This story is a publication of The Writer Gotham_xo and should not be copied or Published in any way without my permission. All rights are reserved to myself and this is an original story and any characters(celebrities) I have used have nothing to do with the actual story and are simply there for the purpose of helping you imagine my characters.