Towards The End

Haldi and Mehendi Day :

Arya was pasted with the yellowish turmeric paste.
All thanks to her best friend samaira who just made her bath in that yellowish paste.

Samaira was smiling and laughing making her parents feel relax .
Samaira was feeling much younger in all this fun and enjoyment.
She was running away from Ishaan who was trying hard to apply the paste on her as a revenge because he was looking as yellow duckling due to samaira who had just emptied the bowl on him.

Samaira just hide herself in the nearby room.
Ishaan entered ,after her

"Samaira just come outside "

She just hide herself under the bed but her pallu just ditched her which made her noticed .
Ishaan just asked her to come out .
Damn!! She was trap ...
He just took her hand in his and helped her to come out .
The plain lemon yellow saree with mirror work in border and blouse made her look irrestible.
Ishaan had stopped thinking when she was this close to him.
He just pulled  her more into him.
Slowly rubbed his  stubble cheeks stained with turmeric on her
Soft cheeks sending shiver down her spine .
His one hand just touched her waist ,his thumb pad was doing random motions tranqulizing her mind .
She hugged him tightly ,unable to bear the sweet torture .
This was soothing ,wanted and sweet ....
His butterfly kisses on her base of neck just melted her more .
This was all she wanted love in his touch ,sweetness ,respect but Avinash .....
Realisation hit her hard and she pushed ishaan hard and just ran out of the room.
The damage was done already ,avinash had seen the steamy encounter.
She was completely bewildered by her own behaviour .
Ishaan just realised what damage he had done .
Avinash was angry ,he felt cheated,betrayed and under that strong emotions he just went towards his mother in law .
"Your daughter is characterless ,after being married to me she is cheating on me "
"How are you feeling avinash ?"
"What the hell do  you mean ,how I am feeling I am feeling like someone just stabbed me with arrows or someone stepped on my beating heart , ....

" someone just tried to stop your breathing ....this is what my daughter felt the whole time she was with you ...You kept cheating on her ....but now when it happened with you ...you are naming my daughter ....first look at yourself ....
I am happy she found her happiness.
Otherwise you would just push her more to kill herself"

Randhir who had heard everything just slapped Avinash .

"Dare you say a word against my daughter ,those who stay in glass house shouldn't throw stones.
You cheated on my daughter not once but several times you stabbed her many times and now it's your time ....

" karma is bitch ,avinash you have hurt my Bestfriend many times this isnt anything in front of it that's good that you just opened your gutter mouth I don't care if anything happens to you  after learning the truth ....

Arya had interrupted the conversation, she just couldn't hold it .

Avinash frowned in anger but then all the missing link got connected .
Her hesitant behaviour, her stapled answers and the painful eyes.

He walked away from the house.
He needed fresh air.
Samaira was just cursing herself ,she hated avinash for cheating her but she did the same with him.
She slapped herself several times and cried till she lost consciousness.

When she opened her eyes ,to right was Ishaan and to left was Her dad and in front was avinash .

"Can I talk with samaira"
"In alone "
Avinash added.
Everyone left leaving avinash and samaira alone .
"Samaira though I don't remember much about our marriage but I knew somewhere you aren't happy with me"

"Happy... Avinash I would be grateful to you if you would have atleast seen me as human but no you always thought me as an unwanted object or filthy thing  ..you wanted to get rid of ...
Avinash when the first time I saw you ...I had fallen for you not because of your looks but because you were crying for your sister ...It was her marriage day and during her bidaai you both hugged eachother and you cried alot .
That just got fixed in my memory lane .
I thought that a man who can cry for his sister how much respect he will have for his wife ....But no you proved me wrong ...our marriage was a deal for you a burden ...suffocated ....this is what I felt Avinash .
The huge crush I had on you just got Crushed  under your negligence, ignorance and betrayal .
Avinash I feel trapped....
I wanted to slap you but unfortunately I couldn't because that accident happened and rest is history ....

Avinash just looked at the girl who had suddenly felt lighter after expelling the buried truth .

" I am sorry for everything.... I can't ask you to start a new beginning with me I am feeling ashamed of myself ....trust me ...this isn't me ....

"Avinash a person have good and bad aspects it's upon us not to let the negative aspects control us you have some good qualities but your negative attributes just ruined it ....
I was forced on you so you rebelled in such way that you forgot humanity "

"Samaira I ....am ...sorry ....I ...

" Avinash I am forgiving you because I just don't want to waste my life hating you for the rest of my life ...it would be a foolish act ...when I am feeling lighter after forgiving you why I should just keep hating you ...I am freeing you from ...
"Shh....samaira I want to feel the pain of this guilt I want to feel the hurt .....

The conversation ended as sanyukta step inside the room.
" avinash sign this divorce paper and free her "

Avinash kept looking at samaira and she silently wiped her tears.
He left the room without signing the paper.
Samaira hugged her mother and cried today she felt free....
She felt lighter ,Every chain that trapped her just broked her wings were free .....

Precap :
EPILOGUE

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Hey guys how was this part this is the last part of this ff and now only epilogue is remaining which will answer all the unsaid questions.