Benaam Rishta-II

Arya saw his car till standing there where she left.
She knocked his window pane.
He rubbed his eyes,while yawning he slide down the glassy window.
She looked at him with thin eyes while he gave a sweet smile to her.
He signalled her to sit inside the car .
It was near the dawn.
She sat inside the car grumpily.
Her thoughts wander to their equation.
She looked at him,how sexxy he looked at this moment with those ruffled hair, drowsy eyes,and rolled up sleeves showing off that muscles which he had built in gym.
She wanted her every morning with this beautiful sight .
Alas! Some things are not in destiny.
ARYA POV :
Gautam's presence is needed in my life,he maybe reason of smile but my work is my happiness.
He won't be able to give me that happiness which I just sensed a few minutes back.
When the family of the patient cried in happiness when they heard the child's first cry.
What about that shock smiles when the couple gets to know about their parenthood?
The cries of babies won't be around me if I choose Gautam.
Adjustments are needed in a relationship but I can't compromise with my self respect and my career.
An Egoistic mind would never understand difference between self respect and Ego.
I sensed light hold on my palm which became tight in few seconds.Uplifiting my heavy lashes I looked at him.
He was driving as if nothing had happened.
This man ...ughhhhhhhh. ...God if one murder is forgiven then I would definetly kill this man....useless burger.......ughhhhhhhh his hold is so tight.
Leave my hand .....I snapped at him .
What?? He asked just to irritate me .
Showing our entwined fingers I faked a smile and said this...
Ohhh. .... He left my hand for my relief but again entwined after parking the car to roadside.
Shonaaa .. This over sweetness of his will cause diabetes to me some day.
Gautam let's go....We are getting late....I ordered him not letting his soft gaze and honey dipped voice affect me.
Shonnaa. ...plzzz listen to me...
My decision didn't changed but his mood changed.
"Listen Arya if you think doing all these antics will change my mind then don't think that.Fine I tried in loving way now I will do it in my way.Be ready to be mine by hook or by crook darling "
His last lines send shiver down my spine.His this face was always for others but he never displayed this in front of me but now when he did I shiver out of fear my throat felt patchy.
He hugged me tightly but he couldn't grab any reaction from me I was lost.
I didn't realise when we reached my apartment.
I got down and walked away with out bidding a bye to him.
GAUTAM POV :
She looked scared,I didn't wanted to scare her the fear in her eyes for me made my heart bleed.
She is my queen but she want to run away from me how can I let that happen ?
I entered shekhwat mansion mom was staying at mamu's house .I entered just to see my mom fuming in anger while mamu and choti maa were mere spectators.
Maa scanned me from top to bottom.
Where were you ?
Her thunderous voice made me shock.
I was in meeting.
Really?she throwed a questionable look .
She threw morning newspaper on my face .
"The young entrepreneur's Doctor Girlfriend"
The young hotelier was spot dropping his rumoured girlfriend to her hospital.
He was waiting for her whole night in the parking lobby a hospital staff confirmed.
Though the 26 year old always stayed mum about his relationship status.
Hope he gives us better explanation about this picture.
After reading whole article I looked at the pictures.
One was of when she had bend to say "Don't wait for me ".
Another was when she got down.
Hmm. ..nice pictures and I smirked at my own plan.
"Mom, I was tired after the meeting which I had nearby so I slept in car itself"
I Cooked a story and presented in front of my mother in such way that she couldn't trace lies in that.
She looked convince but I knew she would start her scheming activities along with choti maa to fix me with Arya.
Plan A accomplished.
******************************