Chapter 73

The Next Day.

Aaliyah called Beyonce.

Bey, You better have a good reason to have bailed on them, and Yes I covered for your ass.

I do Aaliyah I promise ! I had To close on a new house.

Bey you're going to have to do better than that.

Beyonce huffed Okay Fine, I had to come back for a doctor's appointment,

Is everything okay? Aaliyah asked concerned

Yeah, Everything is Fine, I just can't fly and I can't be stressed. So I'm staying back at Angie's for awhile.

Oh okay, well, I'm glad your okay, I'll talk to you later. Aaliyah said

Alright and Thank you so much Li for everything really. Beyonce said.

No Problem, Now get some rest. and I'll check on you when I come back, plus I have a package there anyways, so I'll be by, and Tell Angie don't open my bottle of Moet that in the fridge.

I gotcha I'll make sure she won't drink it ! Beyonce said laughing.

Don't play with me Bey, and I'll talk to you later Okay bye.

and hanged the phone up.

Aaliyah and the girls went to a local crab shack and had some shrimp and jumbo and Aaliyah order crawfish. Later they had to finish up editing at the rental.

It was around 10:30 when Jake was finishing up.

Hey, Shawn, Jake said.

Everybody else ignored him.

Aaliyah Can I talk to you really quick.

No, I'm busy, Aaliyah said Walking passed him,

Please, he said sitting on the chair.

Oh Now you have manners, she said shaking her head

If you going to talk better be an apology Solange said grabbing the boxes out of Aaliyah's arms.

Listen I know what I said was petty but she's the one starting shit.

Aaliyah huffed and said Do I look like Dr. Phil Is Oprah written on my forehead, I'm Helping Beyonce cause she's a really sweet person and shouldn't have to be stressed out by an asshole such as yourself, sometimes I wonder where dad went wrong with you !

She's Not Coming, is she ? He asked,

Aaliyah said No, why are you asking if you already know where she is ?

Because I figured, Knowingly how she always tells you first mines well,

Wait how do even know If she's in LA? Melina asked.

Google tracker. Media. I know she went to LA cause that's where she always goes to Escape reality and Reality is I'm not going back to her she just has to face that.

I know you did not put a tracker on my sister's phone, she said running toward him.

Solo Chill, Melina held her arm, now is not the time.

Shawn ! Seriously Your Sick Aaliyah said throwing her hands in the air, you're draining her for what ! what the hell has she done so damn bad, that you're this damn rude. she said yelling at him.

Here he said Read This ? It was an Article about Beyonce and her Ex, and we've talked about him numerous time.

It was extended and Aaliyah gave him the phone back and Said I don't believe that shit, you know how the media changes things !

Keep scrolling. He said

Aaliyah scrolled and saw Pictures, text messages.

Solange grabbed the phone and said This has to be photoshopped !

Aaliyah felt horrible. and decided to call Beyonce.

Bey, What the hell is going on. Aaliyah asked.

I know what It looks like he's just trying to get money, I swear, we talked about this Liyah, I wouldn't do that, you believe me right ? Aaliyah.

Aaliyah felt stuck, between believing her Brother or one of her Best friends.

Aaliyah stayed silent and handed him the phone back and said I'll Talk to you tomorrow, handing the phone back to him.

I know you'd believe me, Shawn said hugging her.

Aaliyah smiled and said That's what you think.

Solange pulled Aaliyah what the fuck ?

Aaliyah shook her head I'm not calling him, I'm gonna check on Bey, and you need to calm down.

I know what I 'm doing and grabbed the box and put in the truck and went back to the hotel.

and saw Elgin's texts and turned her phone off and went to sleep.