So Last Chapter

So, last chapter I needed to get out before we could move on. So, it starts off normal, they get back and drop off Logan and Josh at the dragon fly then the rest head home.

I had to do 2 scenarios

When I started to think, and write this story I had always intended for Rory and Tristan to be friends with a little hint of there could be more but would it ever happen. As well as Logan would go to the party and see Rory and immediately remember her and everything from the last 5 years. When I was typing that chapter out my fingers just took off and ignored my brain and thoughts about the whole story. I tried to find so many ways to bring that original idea into the story but it never fit with how that chapter came out. So, I conceded that it wouldn't happen that way and I'm now going another way with the story. I re-read that chapter so many times and I think like the 4th or 5th time reading it, I could actually see what I was doing, and started to like the idea and then the story just took off from there when I clicked with where this was going. All I was going to do was they see each talk it out and he moves to D.C. to get to know Ella and from there Rory and Logan would slowly fall back together into a pattern or good pace. That was what I had always planned for this story but I can see the bigger picture now. So, when I was thinking of how to transition Logan to D.C. I said well let me do it as a dream sequence. Just get it out of the way and be done with it. Then I thought well what would have happened if Rory got a hold of Logan and he wasn't in that car accident. So, that was scenario #2, and how then it became about how Mitchum and Shira did something that blew Logan over the edge that he wanted nothing to do with them, the family or the name. That is where that comes in. Also, if anyone picked up on it they both referenced in the dreams the what ifs. With the Tristan and Rory dream it was ok they decided to have a try at a relationship and it ended with them married with one on the way, they both reference what would have happened had she not bumped into Tristan and what would have happened had she been able to get a hold of Logan. That segwayed into the Logan dream a bit. We go back to "real time" with Logan knocking at the window and them chatting. They fall asleep and that is when the dream starts taking place. How Rory and Logan were married with 2 kids and were already secretly the double heiress. In partial with not wanting the Mitchum and Shira to know about it they didn't have a big party, it was just a thing that Francine and Emily asked and that was that. They only attend the events they like, that was part of the deal with becoming double heiress.

Now with the next chapter we will be back in real time and will deal with Logan moving to D.C. and possibly HPG going down.

I hope this answered anyquestions anyone might have had

Thanks again for all the love and reviews. Please keep it coming

Thanks again and stay tuned for the next chapter