One Good Male

Hello Readers, Leonidas here. This is part two of the Reading your comments series. I'm going to try to get at least one put up a day until I've caught up to all of the chapters I've written. Remember that I can't make this keep going unless you comment so if you want more of this, then comment!

Enjoy!

***

Previous Chapter

(Comment Count: 1)

"I love it bro!"

@Major_Nich (10/9/2016)

Thanks dude! Keep writing!

One Good Male

(Comment Count: 107)

"plot line"

@kirito_void (6/20/2014)

Well yeah. That is a thing. You do need a plot to tell a story.

"I. LOVE. YOUR. STORY!!!!!"

@percabethjackson72 (8/9/2014)

THANK. YOU!!! Seriously though. I'm so happy that you like my story.

"do something different please. I love when people take a book a love ans make changes, it makes it that much more interesting"

@YoungWriter82 (12/14/2014)

I think I did something different. I hope. I try to please everyone, but not at the sacrifice of the story itself.

"I thought it was great!"

@- (1/7/2015)

Your username is great.

"3 millennia not centuries acient Greece did not happen 3 centuries ago"

@multifanreads (4/23/2015)

3 centuries, 3 millennia. What's the difference? Only 2700 years.

"*laughs so hard and falls over*

Gods, I wish this was even possible."

@RedScarfMikasa (5/10/2015)

Can you even possible? I can even possible. Possible is good.

"I see the pun. That was a nice one."

@SingingSilentlyFF (8/11/2015)

Thanks! It was probably punintentional. *Grins evilly*

"*sobs loudly*"

@perfectstars (9/25/2015)

*Pats your back* It's fine. Don't worry about anything, okay?

"But honestly IMMA a good boy"

@---_0c1us_0m3ga_--- (10/31/2015)

*Raises arms into the air* I believe you, don't worry.

"I admit we men ain't good. But you girls are worse oooooooh!"

@AsherTheNerd (11/26/2015)

Seriously? I really don't want the whole battle of the sexes thing. I don't want you guys to fall into the trap of becoming angry fans. I've heard of enough people who have this sort of stuff on their comments that sound too much like hate. So just be nice to each other, you know? We're a family. A family of readers in the PJO fandom. Honestly we get enough shit that we don't need to hate on each other.

"Tupixal sexist Artemis XD"

@GoldenMe (12/7/2015)

It took me waaaaay too long to realize "tupixal" was a typo for typical. Nevertheless you're correct ;P

"Even without your help he still would have been the only good male. Hahaha"

@TheCelestialGuardian (3/30/2016)

There are other good men out there. I would like t think I'm one of them, but I guess that's not really up to me. Nevertheless there are still good men out there. There are bad women. Neither gender is inherently better than the other.

"Back seat writers"

@CountOrlock777 (5/4/2016)

First: May the fourth be with you friend (Rouge One hype!) Second: Back seat writers annoy me incredibly. Now remember that back seat writing is different from editing or offering advice/constructive criticism. Both of those are acceptable, but back seat writing is when it feels like someone is trying to take over the story from you and impose their ideas of plot or character onto your story. It's your story, not theirs' and they need to realize that. Sorry, rant over.

"PERCY JACKSON FANFICS ARE THE BEST! IM SOO FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!"

@kathlean0295 (5/13/2016)

I'm glad you like it! I think that the characters and world of PJO lends it to making fanfictions.

"I can see the stars again M'Lady (symbols)*

@_HeavenOrHell (6/18/2016)

*Bows head* A moment of silence for the fallen Lieutenant of the Hunt.

"I would of happended even if you didn't help but still"

@Posiden_14 (8/10/2016)

Good for you...I think. Yeah. Good for you. *thumbs-up*

***

There you go readers! I hope you enjoyed more of my favorite comments from you guys. I love reading your comments and interacting with you all so keep them coming. Remember If you comment here I will acknowledge it in the next edition!

Keep being awesome,

~Leonidas_son_of_Nike