The Spirit of Summer

We are on the way to the warren when I notice Snow giving me a puzzled look. 

"Yes?" I snap. I didn't mean for it to come out that way.

"Jack, what's the matter? Where are we going? You need to fill us in." Her gentle voice calms me down and I tell her everything that happened in North's office. I don't think she was really expecting that.

Snow's POV

Jack tells me everything that happened and I can't really believe what I'm hearing. I know all about Pitch. I have managed to stay under his radar but I don't know how long I can keep it up. I was there that night when the guardians defeated him but somehow he is back. I don't tell Jack this. I just stay quiet until we get to the warren. Jacks grip on my wrist gets tighter as we get closer to our destination but I just ignore it. I love the feeling of the cold winters air meeting my face. It sends chills down my spine. Winter has to be my favourite season. It's just so peaceful. I get lost in my own thoughts that I don't notice that we have landed until Jack starts clicking his fingers in front of my face.

"Hello? Earth to Snow?" I snap out of it and are met with Jack's bright blue eyes which are quite cute if I say so myself. Jack smiles and then turns around to start looking for Bunny. We decide to split up, Jack will look from the skies and Babytooth and I will look on the ground. Jack takes off and the search starts. I turn to Babytooth and she is just looking at my hoping I have a plan.

"Okay, lets start this way." I say pointing to the opposite way that Jack went. Babytooth just squeaks and then follows me closely. I see the worried look on her tiny face.

"Come on, don't worry, we'll find him. This place can't be that big right?" I say with a smile. As we approach the top of a hill I look out and see that this place is actually bigger then I thought. This place is huge. I let out a sigh and go to walk off into the distance until Jack lands in front of us and smiles.

"I found him." He says sound smug and happy with himself. He goes to pick me up and I remind him that I have wings of my own to fly with. He just nods looking a little sad that he couldn't carry me. I laugh and push off into the sky leaving Jack with a surprised look on his face. 

"Come on slow poke!" I shout down at him and within seconds he joins me and speeds off in the direction he went before. I grab Babytooth and speed after him. I soon catch up. He looks over at me so I give him a little wink. We both just laugh but we both forget that neither of us are looking where we are going. Jack looks ahead first, grabs me by the waist and suddenly stops. I look up and see a cliff side in front of me. I look round at Jack who is just as shocked and relieved as I am. 

"Hey Jack? Is that you?" We both jump at the sound of someone else's voice. We both look down that the ground and see Bunny standing there looking up at us. I look back up at Jack to see that he is already looking at me with his mischievous smile. We lower down to the ground and come face to face with Bunny. I have never met the Easter Bunny before and this is not how I thought he would look. I expected a small, little bunny with a basket not a huge bunny with boomerangs but I don't mind. Jack finally speaks up.

"Hey Bunny." He says casually.

"Jack, what are you doing here? The lights didn't go off and it is no where near Easter!" Bunny replies with a confused look on his face. 

"Well, we had to come and find you and warn you about Pitch before he gets here." 

"Pitch? I thought he was gone." 

"Well..." Jack tells Bunny the story of how Tooth is missing as is North and how Pitch is after us again. Bunny looks a little taken back when Jack finishes his story.