{Chapter 1} welcome to the Circus

Start from the beginning

As I was crawling through the vent I hear a female robotic voice saying "Motion trigger: circus gallery vent" making me assume that it was only me...right? Handy unit hadn't included any conversation making me feel dread hit my body and fear knowing the rumours that had spread about their previous partners. I quickly rush to the end of the vent and go into a control room looking place filled with buttons and lights followed with a massive window above allowing another room to be somewhere on the other side, but it is dark much like the previous two rooms. The room had given me strange vibes and reminders of the games that had came out of the creepy restaurant- more specifically the 3rd game that had the large window above a desk and the eerie unknown feel to the place. Handy Unit finally talks once more, "On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's auditorium. Let's check the light and see what Baby is up to." I press the light button and barely see anything through the glass "Looks like some of the lights are out, but we'll fix that later. Lets encourage Baby to come out with a controlled shock" I close my eyes and quickly press the button, attempting to not look at the bright light and loud noise. I turn on the light quickly, trying to see if I can see anything through the glass. I see nothing, Handy Unit also confirmed that there wasn't anything there by saying the repeated line "Let's give them another controlled shock". I breathe out harshly, making a form of a sigh and press the red shock button once more. I press the light on again to see nothing once more- I saw a shadow and smile slightly glad that I won't have to repeat the process once more. "Lets try another controlled shock" I try to press the light button once more 'what on earth did I see then?' the button didn't turn back on for the light so I pressed the shock button once more. Then I pressed the light button once more, "great job Circus Baby, we knew we could count on you" I try to hold the button and look into the empty room. I saw a tall, skinny shadow move slightly in the shadow and I try to look in closer. The figure stepped back, "Hey! I can see you!" The figure stepped towards me, showing a pale face with red cheeks and blue eyes. My face goes pale and the person smiles making me step back and them step forward. The figure became more clear, showing a structure of wires creating the tall body, more resembling a male person. I speak up clearing my throat and attempting to speak. "That concludes your duties on your first night of the job, we don't want to leave you overwhelmed as you amy not come back. Please us eth vent behind you to leave and we will see you tomorrow" I see the figure go further into the shadow as Handy Unit spoke. "H-Hey! Who are you?" I ask, feeling all of a sudden alone. "Hey are you still-" the figure came back out, closer to the glass and spoke, having a deep voice saying "I am still here, what I would like to know is to why you are still here?" I froze and try to speak, very quietly I ask "I want to know who you are, I wouldn't think you're Circus baby"- he interrupts me getting closer to the glass "My name's Ennard, so no I am not Baby which is what you will call her from now on. She hates being called her full name as with Foxy and Freddy" 'Freddy?' I simply nod. "My name's y/n, what is it that you do here? Handy Unit didn't say about extra animatronics" he sighed, showing the movement between his entertwined wires across his body. "I organise things behind the scenes, don't be too concerned if everyone here likes you then it would be good for all of us" He smiles, a hint of uneasiness but reassurance in his intentions causing me to smile back at him. "You should leave soon, they would look for you if you don't" I nod and start to turn around "wait where is baby then if she wasn't there?" I turn around to ask him, but he was already gone. I crawl through the vent once more and work my way back to the elevator, thinking about the person who I had just met and forgotten about the surroundings until I reached my house.

I sighed, trying to forget about the strangely polite but intimidating male animatronic and sit down on my comfy sofa, with my favourite popcorn. I gotten comfy on my small sofa and looked for the remote. "Ah shit, where is it?" I try to look around and find it on top of the T.V. I sigh and get up from my comfortable position and reach the remote, turning on the lamp beside the T.V. and sitting back down. I turn on the T.V. putting the popcorn on my lap. 'God I hate my sense of room style' I scroll through the boring channels until I notice...The Immortal and the Restless! I quickly press it and start watching the series. 'I forgot this was still continuing'. The episode starts showcasing the weird relationship. The episode quickly ended with Clara saying Vlad was the father of the vampire child. I smile at the silly show and put the popcorn box away after my small snack for the small episode and make my way to my bed, feeling tired after the rush of emotions during my new night job and meeting the new person, animatronic? That night I had continuous questions as to if they have consciousness and can feel pain, if so then how will they react to me? I slowly embrace the comfort of sleep, washing over the stress and emotions from my new job.

Deepest apologies for the new chapter updates, I hadn't liked how the book had ended up and had felt that the people who have waited so long for a new chapter should get a good story where I will want to update and not take two years to work on it again... If there are any grammar errors do feel free to tell me so I can update it and make it enjoyable for everyone. There will be some plot changes and more detail, however I will make it as similar to the previous one for my longer readers.

Thank you for reading!
2322 words