Thug Love 37

The Next Day*

Destiny POV*

Janell had woke me up and now we in the are on our way to Tay house. I was telling her the way there. When we got there she parked and we just sat in the car.

Me: what we waiting for

Nell: idk

Me: is you gonna fuck shit up or nah

Nell: i am

Me: when

Nell: im trynna make a plan of how imma do this

Me: ight

Nell: we can get this bitch banked

Me: by who

Nell: me , you , Kaylah , Layla , Tamira and they can get other people

Me: we going to be crounchy as shit

Nell: true

Me: im in for it tho

Nell: ok we gonna make it here

Me: ok imma start getting people

This bitch going to get beat by bitches and niggas.

Tre POV*

I woke up by Kaleem calling me phone. I answered.

Me: yo

Kaleem: i got Tyla pregnant

Me: o shit

Kaleem: yea she like 4 weeks

Me: damn

Kaleem: gonna be crazy

Me: hell yea

Kaleem: imma hit you up later

Me: ight

We hung up. I texted Tiffany.

Me: ayo ya crush gotta baby on the way

She aint answer so i guess she was still sleep. I got up and went in the bathroom and got in the shower.

Kaleem POV*

I cant believe i got Tyla pregnant. She aint tell me until she missed her period. Anyway i was already woke watching tv and smoking a blunt.

Tiffany POV*

I woke up and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then went to sit down on my bed. I got my phone and looked at it. It said imessage from My Brudder with the Heart emoji. That means Tre texted me.

Tre: ayo ya crush gotta baby on the way

Me: by Tyla

I didnt wait for him to text back. I called Kaleem and he answered.

Kaleem: yes ma'am

Me: so you gotta baby on the way

He started laughing.

Kaleem: yea

Me: by Tyla

Kaleem: yea

Me: when you was gonna tell me

He started laughing.

Kaleem: you would have known

Me: how

Kaleem: she would have told you

Me: uhh

Kaleem: what

Me: nun

Kaleem: nah what

Me: i dont like her like that

He started laughing.

Kaleem: ya jealous ass

Me: im not jealous but any way im the god mother my nigga

Kaleem: ight , text my phone

Me: ight

We hung up and i had a text from Tre.

Tre: yea

Me: i just got off the phone with him

Tre: wow

We stopped texting. I started watching tv and got on instagram. Some girl commented on the picture of me and Tay picture and said "You a Thot." I commented back and said "Nice to know!" I had hella friend requests. I accepted them and followed the ones i knew. By the time i was done i had 9978. I was almost at 10k. I just kept scrolling down instagram. Then i refreshed the page and Janell made a flipagram on Tay instagram. She had her and his pictures on there with the song Fuck You All The Time. She put under the picture and said "Tays wife taking over!" I liked it. This bitch played. I woke Tay up. He woke up.

Me: look at you and ya bitch

I showed him the video. He scrolled to see who page it was on.

Tay: O HELL NO

Me: yep

Tay: and you gonna like it

Me: i had to , yall was cute my nigga

He started laughing.

Me: change ya password

Tay: i am

He got up and went in the bathroom. Then his phone started ringing. It had an unknown number on there.

Me: Tay ya phone ringing

Tay: what it say

Me: its an unknown number

He came out the bathroom and got his phone. He answered it and i guess nobody aint say anything because he hung up. He got on instagram and deleted the video and changed his password. Then he put his phone down and laid down.

Me: goodmorning

Tay: you late as shit

Me: im not

Tay: you is

Me: how

Tay: we been woke

Me: so just say it back

Tay: hold up

He looked at his phone.

Tay: good afternoon

I looked at him and gave him a straight ass face.

Me: i wanted you to say goodmorning

Tay: shouldnt have said it to late sweetheart

Me: say goodmorning now

Tay: sounds like a command

Me: it is

Tay: hmm

Me: say it

Tay: nah

Me: k

Tay: goodmorning

Me: you to late its the afternoon

He looked at me and i looked back at him. I started laughing and tried to kiss him. That was not working but i kept trying. He finally let me kiss him and he kissed back. We stopped and i got up. I was about to walk out the room and go downstairs but Tay pulled me back. He lifted up my shirt.

Tay: put some shorts on like right now

O DAMN! I forgot Greg was downstairs. Yall might as well say that Greg live with us. Tay let go of me and i put some shorts on. I then walked out the room and went downstairs.

Me: hey Greg

Greg: whats up

I went in the kitchen and started cooking some pancakes. Today i wanna get the stuff for Kai party. I need to get my license so i can drive legally. I think thats going to be the first thing i do.

Deontay POV*

I was watching tv until the show i was watching went off. I got up and went downstairs.

Greg: whats up

Me: whats up

I went in the living room and sat down. We started talking until Tiffany said the food was ready. We all got up and went in got out food. Then sat at the table and started eating. We was talking while we was eating.

Greg: what yall doing today

Tiff: Tay is going to take me to get my license

Me: who what wait , woaaaahh

Greg started laughing.

Me: when did this come about

Tiff: when i thought about it just a few minutes ago

Me: ask first

Tiff: can you take me to get my license

Me: i will think about it

Tiff: you gonna take me reguardless my nigga

Me and Greg started laughing.

Greg: why you been driving illegally

Tiff: because imma thug

Greg: sure you are

Tiff: i am tho

Greg POV*

Let me stop playing with Tiffany before she try to fight me. But anyway we all finally got finished eating and cleaned up.

Me: yall should let me get that room upstairs

Tiff: i guess

Me: ight

Imma have bitches in and out of my room without somebody saying anything to me. We all went upstairs. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower.

Tiffany POV*

Me and Tay had went upstairs. I got in the shower for like 20 mins. When i got out Tay got in. I dried off and started getting dressed. I put on some red pants on with a white belly shirt with Marilyn Monroe on it. I put on my red and white converses. I started putting my jewelry on and perfume on. I did ny hair. I put on some red lipstick with some lip gloss over it so my lips can shine. I put some Justin Bieber perfume on. By the time i was finish Tay was finish his shower. He dried off and started getting dressed. He had put on a white adidas shirt with the black adidas sweatpants. He put on some all white shell heads. He put on his watch and everything else. I walked out the room and went downstairs. Greg was downstairs.

Me: you goung with us

Greg: yea

Me: o

Greg: you dont want me to go

Me: i aint say that my nigga

Greg: better not have

Tay then came back downstairs. We all went out the door. Thet got in Tay car and i got in my car. We pulled off. I drive faster than Tay for some reason. Tay had to follow me there so the people can think he brung me. I had Rich Homie Quan blasting. I took the high way there so it can be faster. I was doing 80 on the highway. It took me 5 mins to get to the place. When we pulled up i got out. They got out too and we went inside. They sat down and i went to do the driving test. I didnt drive so fast when i took it. They said i did good and i had to take another test on the computer. Then they took my picture and i paid for it. They gave me my license. I walked out the back.

Me: i got my license you guys

Tay: about time

Greg: you not a thug anymore

Me: yall should like shut up and dont kill my vibe

They got up and we all left. Greg got in the car.

Tay: where you about to go

Me: go get Kai stuff for his party

Tay: ight

I gave Tay a kiss and then he got in the car and i got in my car. He pulled off first because i was on instagram. I called Kay.

Kay: hello

Me: wyd

Kay: nothing just got out the shower

Me: you wanna go with me

Kay: where you going

Me: get Kai stuff for his party

Kay: ight i can go

Me: ight

Kay: you know Tyla pregnant , she called and told me

Me: yep , Tre told me

Kay: ight call me when you on ya way

Me: ight

We hung up and i pulled off. I had Rich Homie blasting again. She only live around the corner so i didnt take the high way. It took 15 mins to get to her house. When i pulled up i texted her phone.

Me: come outside

Kay: ok

She came straight outside with Tyla. They got in the car.

Kay: hey beww

Me: hey

Tyla: hey Tiff

Me: hey

We pulled off.

Deontay POV*

We pulled off and went to the trap house with Tre and em. I been doing this with Tre since he was with Destiny. I just dont do it that much. Tiffany dont know tho and she not gonna find out. Well maybe. But anyway we chilling forreal. Greg dont do it but he just with me today.

Marcus: niggas wanna be making babies now

Kaleem: so

Marcus: Tre going to be the next one

Tre: Tre aint doing shit

Dre: i wont have thought Tre would have before Kaleem

Tre: why yall put that shit on me

Me: you do

James: where Me'asia at

Marcus: idk i havent seen her since that day she got mad at Deontay

Tre: hell yea i remember that shit

We started laughing.

Greg: that shit was funny

Marcus: hell yea

James: lets got to the strip club

Marcus: ight

We all got up and got in one car. We pulled up at the strip club in 20 mins and then got out. We got high as shit and then went inside.

Tiffany POV*

I got to Party City and got out. We all went inside. We was looking around for The Cat and The Hat decorations. As we was looking Tyla kept picking up other decorations telling me to get it. Do she not know im looking for a certain one. I finally saw the one i was looking for. Im glad i had a cart with me. I got hella shit. Imma get the balloons the day of his party. So i ordered them. This boy then walked over to us. I think he worked there.

The boy: yall need help

Me: nah

The boy: if yall do my name Aaron

Me: ok

I smiled and he smiled back. Then he walked away. I continued to get the stuff.

Tyla: i cant wait until i have my baby , so me and Kaleem can have a family

I looked at her while i was getting the stuff.

Kay: what do you hope it to be

Tyla: a girl

Kay: what you wanna name her

Tyla: idek yet , but im so happy

Ok she getting on my nerves now. Im cool with her but then im not. I was finish so i started walking to the line and waited in line with Kay and Tyla. Tyla just kept talking about her and Kaleem. LIKE IF SHE DONT STFU! I paid for the stuff and ordered the balloons. I spent over 100$. I got my stuff and we all walked out. Tyla was still talking. I stopped walking and turned around.

Me: STFU!!

She looked at me and stopped talking. I then continued to walk to the car. Kay was trying not to laugh. I put the stuff in the trunk and got in the car. We pulled off. I went to the bakery so i can order his cake. I took the highway to the bakery. It took 15 mins. We pulled out and they stayed on the car and i got out. I went inside the bakery and ordered the cake.

Tyla POV*

Well damn whats wrong with her. Was i talking to much or something. But anyway im sitting in the car with Makayla. While Tiff went in the bakery.

Me: Kay i wanna get Kaleem name tattooed on me

Kay: im trynna get a tattoo too

Me: we can ask Tiffany to take us

Kay: ight

Tiffany then came out the balery and got in the car. We pulled off. We got back on the highway.

Me: Tiff can you take me and Kay to get a tattoo

Tiff: yea sure

She got off the high way and went straight to the tattoo parlor. Me and Kay got out. Tiffany stayed in the car. We went inside.

Me: what you getting

Kay: a rose with my name

Me: ok

We started getting our tattoos done.

Tiffany POV*

Im sitting in the car waiting for them to get finish there tattoos. I was just on instagram scrolling. I also looked on line for someone to dress ass the cat for Kai party. I found a company and i called them.

???: Kiddy World Magic how may i help you , you are speaking to Donna

Me: do yall have The Cat and The Hat

Ms. Donna: we do , he come with thing 1 and thing 2

Me: thats great , how much would that be

Ms. Donna: depends on the activities he do

Me: take pictures with the kids and anything that you would do at a 1 year old party

Ms. Donna: it going to 320$

Me: ok

Ms. Donna: imma need ya information

I gave her my information.

Ms. Donna: you pay after the party

Me: ok thank you

Ms. Donna: no thank you for being interested in Kiddie World Magic

We hung up. They finally came out. They got in the car.

Me: i got the cat coming

Kay: thats good , now you dont have to do it

Me: i wasnt going to do it in the first place

Kay: you was if Tay said so

Me: fuck a Tay

She started laughing.

Kay: you did that already but how much was the cat

Me: 320$

Kay: the cake was

Me: 95$

Kay: i can help you with the cat

She gave me a hundred.

Me: thank you , thats why you my bestfriend

I gave her a hug and she hugged back.

Kay: that is my god son / nephew

I started laughing. I then pulled off. We was going to my house so it only took 15 mins to get there. We all got out. I left the stuff in the trunk. As we was going in the house i saw Jaela coming.

Jae: hey yall

We all said hey and went in the house. She came in with us. We all sat down in the living room and started talking. Then Tay and em came in the door. I mean all of them. They all hugged us and then sat down. Tay had went upstairs. Kaleem didnt sit next to Tyla because It was no space. So she got up and went to sit next to him. She showed him her tattoo that she got. I aint tell her that she not suppose to get a tattoo while she pregnant.

Kay: where yall coming from

Marcus: strip club

Kay: o

Marcus: so who shawty

Me: thats Jaela

Marcus: you look familiar

Jae: we use to go to the same school

Marcus: really

Jae: yea

Marcus: why you never speak

Jae: i stay to myself

Marcus: let me make you come out the shell

Jae: how

Marcus: i can show you better then i can tell you

Jae: o wow

Everybody started laughing. This boy is a dummy. Tay came back downstairs and went in the kitchen. He came in the living room with a cup. It was no where for him to sit so he pulled me up and i sat on his lap.

Kay: all yall invited to my god son party next week

Marcus: its here

Me: yea

Marcus: ight

Me: bring ya child

Marcus: i will see how her mother acting

Me: ok

Jae: i got a 2 little sisters that are 3

Me: they can come

Jae: ok

Tay: 5$ to get in for anybody over 6

Everybody was laughing.

Me: that means you

Tay: except me

Marcus: aint nobody paying that

Tay: aint nbody getting in

Kay: yall better come and its not 5$

Tay looked at her.

Tay: just for that you pay 10$

Kay: nah

Me: Tre did you get them jordans

Tre: i did , its a birthday present

Me: ight

Tyla: we going to get him something

I looked at her. Let me just be nice.

Me: ok

Greg: lets play the game

Marcus: ight

Kaleem: slide 2k in there

Greg got up and put the game in. They started playing the game. Tay was playing yet because only 4 people can play at a time. I looked in his cup.

Me: whats this

Tay: idk

Me: can i have some

He gave me the cup and i drunk a little bit of it. My eyes started burning. I gave him back the cup.

Me: that shit strong

Tay: its pinapple juice

Me: its mixed with something

Tay: right

Me: what is it mixed with

Tay: im not telling you

Me: ok idc

Tay: its vodka mixed with it

Me: o ok

It was then Tay turn to play. Kaleem had gave him the controller. Him and Tre was on the same team. Marcus and Greg was on the other team. They was winning until Tre and Tay started putting in work.

Greg: AYOO! Thats fucked up

Marcus: true

I was Tay cup and was drinking some. Jae and Kay was laughing. That made Tay look at me.

Tay: you think you slick

He took his cup. I looked at him and the game was finish and Tre and Tay won. Tay gave the controller up to James. Tre gave it to Dre.

Me: aint nobody tell you take that cup from me

Tay: who told you to drink it

Me: i told myself

Jae and Kay started laughing.

Kay: right you dont tell her what to do

Tre: AYO! Yall gotta problem with my mans

Kay: hell yea

Tay: yall dont wanna fight about

Me: whats up

We got up. Me and Kay started fight Tay. Jae was laughing. Then Tre grabbed Kay and they started fighting playfully tho. Tay squeezed me tight. I was laughing and trynna get away. I then bit his neck. Right where my name at. I was holding that bite until he got off of me. He had got off of me and i let go. He just had his arms wrapped around me.

Me: can i get a kiss

Tay: nah

I made a sad face. Thats when he gave me a kiss. I kissed him back. We then stopped and we sat down. I sat back on his lap.

Marcus: you single

Jae: yea hbu

Marcus: yep

Me: she dont want you

Marcus: everybody want me

Me: Jae you want him

She started laughing.

Marcus: that means yes

Kay: you stay trynna get a girl

Me: right

Marcus: whats up with the number

She gave him her number. She was still laughing.

Kay: you know he gotta daughter

Marcus: stfu

She was still laughing.

Tre: thats why you cant tell people nothing

Marcus: right

Jae: its cool

Somebody knocked on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Ms. Sierra with Kai. She came in and spoke to everybody. I took Kai from her and took him out the carseat. He started smiling when i gave him a kiss.

Ms. Sierra: did you get all the party stuff

Me: i did

Ms. Sierra: did you get the cat

Me: yes

Ms. Sierra: how much was it

Me: 320$ but my bestfriend gave me 100$

Ms. Sierra: when you pay

Me: when the party over

Ms. Sierra: ight imma have some money for you

Me: ok thank you

I gave her a hug and then she left. Tyla was all in Kaleem face while he was playing the game. I sat back down on Tay lap with Kai. He started fighting Tay and laughing. Then he looked around Jae was sitting next to us. He went to her and started fighting her. Tay got him.

Tay: you cant hit girls my nigga

Kai looked at him and started yelling and fighting him. We was laughing.

Kaleem: let me hold him

Me: ight

I gave Kai to Kaleem. He started playing with him. We talked , geeked and played for hours. Then everybody got tired and left. Kai was already sleep in his crib upstairs. Me and Tay went upstairs. Greg came behind us. We went in our room and he went in the other room. I took my clothes off and put on a tank top and some shorts. Tay had some basketball shorts on with no shirt. We both laid down and i got under the covers. Tay did too. I gave Tay a kiss and then i fell asleep.