THUG LOVE 7

*Tre POV*

We all hopped out the van and walked inside the building. When we walked in it all of a sudden got dark.

Me: WTF!!

Jason: Some shit about to happen

A dim light came on. Next thing we saw hella niggahs. I knew we was gonna have to do some shooting so im glad we came strapped.

???: bring me my shit

Dre: FUCK IS HE TALKING TO!!!

Dre starts pulling out his gun. He have bipolar so you cant just say anything to him that he dont like or he gonna spaz. As soon as they saw him pull out his gun. We saw all them other niggahs pulling their guns out .

SHOOT OUT !!!!

Next thing my niggahs had they guns out and it started a shoot out. ONLY PEOPLE MAKING IT OUT OF HERE ALIVE IS MY NIGGAHS!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

 Everything went black and all i felt was the gun vibrating in my hand as i was shooting.

Dre: FUCK MAN!!

Kaleem: WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

We all ran out the building.

*Tiffany POV*

After i was finish talking to Makayla about how i feel like im starting to have a thing for Kaleem she left. The house is very quiet because my mother gone out for the night and my brother out doing this gang shit. I decided to get in the shower. I had the music blasting while i was in the shower.

I said that I’ma ride for my motherfucking niggas,
most likely I’ma die with my finger on the trigger
I been grinding outside, all day with my niggas
And I ain’t going in, unless I'm with my nigga
My nigga, my nigga
My nigga, my nigga
My nigga, my nigga
My nigga, my nigga

I was in the shower jamming.

*1 Hour later*

I got out the shower and turned my music all. THAT SHOWER FELT SO DAMN GOOD I WANNA GET BACK IN!!!!

I put my Towel around me and walked out the bathroom and into my room. I took out so black short shorts and tank top. I put on my panties and bra set and then put on them clothes. i heard the front door home so i walked downstairs to see who it was. i wasnt scared or anything because im on some REAL NIGGAH SHIT!! It was only my brother at the door with his friends. They look mad as shit.

Me: hey yall

Them: whats up

Me: whats wrong with yall

Maurice: It aint nothing, shit just went crazy

Me: oh are you guys hungry because im about to order some food

Kaleem: where you about to order from ma

Me: The sub shop down the street

Dre: I want chickenbox with a grape soda

Tre: Is my Lil sister treating her sexy ass brother *starts laughing*

Me: Hell no

Tre: ight bet

Me: sike Tre i was jk

Marcus: That means you about to treat all of us

Me: Hell no

Maurice: she finna treat me in the bed with them little ass shorts on

UGHHHHHHHHHH!!! I put my middle finger up at him as i mean mugged him.

Maurice: when baby

Kaleem looked at him with a serious face but he didnt notice.

Me: Never Bitch

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT