Johanna Deakin - A Soul to be remembered

Dear Jay,

Hi Jay, Well I know that you don't know me but I'm proudly saying that I'm one of your son's fans, that I'm here to support them and support your family as well.
Okay, Ahaha I'm getting teary right now.

okay, so. Jay I'm really greatful that we have known you in the past 6years that you're there to support the lads on what step they're making. Thank you for creating a beautiful, talented, sassy, smart, etc. son. It means a lot to us. Thank you for raising your children the best. Thank you for sharing your time with us, Your love and care for us, your support.

I know it's really devistating that you know... your gone. But I'll promise you thag even your not in our sight we'll be strong. That we will continue happiness for you.

I know Louis and all your children out there is depressed from your lost, but they're strong. I know that Louis is a very strong person and he's ready to take care of his siblings.

Those memories Jay. They mean very speciall to us. And I'm gladly to say; You're THE BEST!

Rest In Peace Johanna Tomlinson Deakin

You're all ways remembered.

By the love and support of your Family, friends, realtives and the fans