Harry -sick

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with a strange headache. But I brush it of I got out of knowing that Liam would be mad if I stayed to long in bed. As I was getting ready I felt another huge pain through my skull. I started to sway and sweat. And I already know whats going to happen. I thought to myself not today. We have 3 photoshoots, 5 interviews and 2 sold out concert arena's. I hop on to the shower to reduce some pain in my head. I finished showering, I hoped on to my sweatpants and headed to the kitchen.

Liam's P.O.V

I hear foot steps going to the kitchen and I was surprisingly saw harry. That was a bit strange though he use to wake up in 6a.m. and it's only 5 in the morning. I just shrugged it of. "Good morning Haz!" "Mornin" Harry said usually with his morning voice. "I'm cooking breakfast, just wait a minute, yeah?" " yeah, sure" I saw harry sitting on the table chair and patiently waiting for me to finish cooking. As I'm done cooking I saw harry sitting on the table with his hand's on his head. "Anything wrong Haz?" I asked. "No, it's just a headache, nothing to worry about." Harry assured me but I wasn't convinced I know that somethings off with harry.

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting in the table patiently wating fo r Liam to be finished then another pain shot through my head. I decide to rest a little while by putting my hand to my head to reduce some of the pain. As Liam was done cooking I saw him looked at me and said "Anything wrong haz?" He said worriedly "I tried to hide it from Liam knowing that if I tell him he'll go over reacting and stuff. "No,it's just a headache,nothing to worry about" I know by looking to Liam's eyes his not realy convinced from what I've said. We were eating when Niall and Louis came into the kitchen. Liam and I said 'Good Morning' and they both said 'Good Morning' also. I saw Louis and Niall sat between me. We were discussing about our schedule for today that were going to have a lot of work to do. As we were discussing I started to become dizzy and sweaty.

Louis' P.O.V

We are at the kitchen eating while discussing our schedule for today. As we were discussing I saw harry sweats terribly. I was about to ask him if something was wrong but he stood up and said "I'm full. I'll be one my room."

Harry's P.O.V

I decide that I had enough co'z my stomach is killing me and I'm about to puke any moment. I quickly go to my room and to the bathroom where I fell on my knees and starts vomiting. I keep vomiting while U was crying.

Niall's P.O.V

We're all done eating. And I decided to tell Harry to prepare co'z Paul is going to pick us in 30 minutes. I was at the front door of Harry's room and I start knocking. I knock twice but I hadn't receive any answer so I tried knocking again and still hadn't receive any answer so I decided to go in instead. I was in Harry's room only to find out that he's not there then I saw that the toilet is open also the lights so I decided to go there. "Harry?" "HARRY!!" I was shock when I reached to Harry's bathroom. I found Harry covered in sweat and puking his guts out. I kneeled beside him and start to tell him soothing words to try and calm him down.

Harry's P.O.V

I heard someone called my name and I recognized that jt was Niall. I saw him kneeled beside me and telling me soothing words to try to calm me down. Atlast I finished puking and started dry heaving. I can hear Niall panicking beside me. I felt my air ways started to block and I was now gasping for air.

Niall's P.O.V

Harry finally stopped puking and sat on the floor I saw him gasping for air when I started to panick." Haz, match with my breathing, baby" I saw him gasping for more he started to turn blue and I was now having a panick attack. I was panicking not knowing what to do. "Harry!, baby stay awake, please..." I called for help "HELP!!" "HELP!PLEASE!!" I shouted I saw Harry's eye's grow heaving it starting to shut slowly. And all I know his unconcious.

Harry's P.O.V

I heard Niall saying " Haz, match with my breathing,baby" I tried but I just couldn't get enough air. I started seeing black dots dancing in my vision. The last thing I heard is Niall shouting for help then darkness appeared.

Liam's P.O.V

I was preparing my things that I need to use in my room. I was folding my cloth's when I heard Niall shout help. I was quickly alarmed that something might have done wrong. I stood up and run where Niall's voice came from. I heard someone crying inside Harry's door so I went to look who it is. As I opened the door "Harry?Niall?" I asked. The room is realy dark. "Liam!" I heard Niall shouted from the bathroom so I quickly go there to find out what happend. "SHIT! Niall what happend" I panicked when I saw Harry unconsious lying on the floor. "I-...I don't know I saw him puked and wh-when he's done he-...he started gasping for air a-... and this happend" Niall said between sobs. I quickly shouted for Louis. "LOUIS!!" I cried. "What the fuck Liam! I - Shit! What happend?" "I'll explain to you later, but know we need to call Paul for help." "I'm on it" "Niall, call 911, tell them it's urgent!" "Okay". I look back at Harry he's really pale, his skin is turning red, and he's burning up!. I glanced at Louis and Niall. I saw Louis calling Paul and told him what happend on the phone and also Niall is calling 911 and explaining everything. I can see through Niall's eye's that he's shocked and afraid. I turned my attention back at Harry. I quickly carried him bridal style to the living room.
I heard siren's are coming closer.
The paramedics entered the house and quickly put Harry in the strecher and quickly hopped on the emergency viechle. I heard one of the paramedics ask one person to go with them. I quickly volunteered myself.
Were on our way to the hospital. Paul said that we'll see on the hospital. One paramedics ask me what happend and how did it start. So I explain to her what I know.
We arrived at the hospital and the doctors already gave their attention to Harry.
I was waiting in the waiting room all by myself. Paul and the others is not here yet. I shouldn't have known it sooner. I knew that something's wrong with Harry but I shrugged it of. This is all my fault. Then I heard a voice "Don't blame yourself Liam, we didn't know" "I know, but this morning Harry told me that he had an headache and there nothing to be worried about, and I believe it!" "I know Liam, Harry doesn't like to admit that he is sick,unless if it is now critical. We all had our mistakes Liam so don't blame it to yourself. Let's just wait for the doctors to come. Yeah?" "Yeah. Thanks Lou".
We waited there for 3 hour's then finally the doctor came out.
Hi my name is Dr. Amelia De Guzman. I'm Mr. Styles' doctor.
"How is he?" Louis asked.
"Mister Styles is oj now he had migraine, panick attack that probably turned into an asthma attack and he's dehydrated."
"How long does he have to stay here?" Niall asked.
"We can release him tomorrow morning we just have to wait if he'll react on the medicine that we gave him. That's all"
"Can we see him?" I asked.
"Sure, his awake now, but be quite his still recovering from his migraine. He's in room 418"
"Ok, we will" we all said.
We all rushed to Harry's room as we reached his room we stopped running then gently opening his door. It broke our hearts to see Harry in an hospital bed full of tubes connected on him. He look's so pale and small.
"Hi!" Harry said weakly.
"Hey Haz, how yah feelin'?" Paul asked.
"Still dizzy but better."
We all rushed ober him and hugged him tight.
"Don't ever scared us again like that Harold."
"I will"
"We love you Hazza!"
"I love you too!"
All four of us made a group hug. Paul pictured us then posted on twitter with a caption: Nice to see you lads happy!
#feelbetterharry

Okay okay new update!!! Please read my new book called 'REVENGE' it's not a 1D fic but I know you will like it! And also I'm working on two also new books called 'Bathroom Creepiness' & ' Drifted waves / Larry au'