Chapter 19 ~ Confession

Start from the beginning

“What’s with his interviews?” Sam asks nosily.

“Maddison is not even his ideal girl slash type.” I felt something heavy in my chest. I am affected on what Alex told to Sam.

“Then, why would he court Maddison if she’s not his type? And what’s the qualification for his ideal girl.”

“Because Maddison is not like other girls who can he flirt on easily, kung baga na chachallenge siya.” Ganun ba si Jeron? I doubt. Paano nasasabi ni Alex ang mga bagay na ito. How really sure that I’m not his type? Teka! Parang naiinis ako sa mga sinasabi niya!

“Chinita, smart, sexy and pretty that’s what I’ve read in sports magazine, his ideal girl. Pero kay Jeric walang ideal-ideal, he wanted a girl who can understand him every time and I think Madds suits to him.” Why would she reads magazine and watch news about Jeron? Does she like Jeron kaya parang ayaw niya kay dito for me?

“Don’t get me wrong, Alex but .. I mean – do you like Jeron ?” Sam asked hesitantly. That’s what I wanted to know.

“Hell no!” Alex suddenly stopped the car and I heard a bang, I immediately open my eyes and there I saw Sam scratching her head.

“Kailangan talaga may batok! I’m just curious that’s why I asked. Bakit ba kasi ang dami mo alam? Stalker ka ata ni Jeron or sadyang gusto mo siya. Ang OA lang kasi nung wala sa ideal girl niya si Madds samantalang yung chinita lang naman ang hindi pasok kay Madds.” Sam angrily stated. They did not check me at the back seat if my presence is still here parang wala lang kasi ako.

“Excuse me! He’s not my type. Inalam ko lang yung ibang mga bagay about him when he started courting Maddison and I found out that his former gf is really chinita but of course walang panama kay Madds yun kahit na tan lang ‘tong kaibigan natin. In short.” She took a heavy sigh. “I’m protecting Maddison to that playboy, ang taas kasi ng standard unlike his brother.” Why would they always bring Jeric to me? And says that Jeron is courting me. They’re not. They are just my friends.

“Ahem!” I fake my cough. Both of them turn into the back seat where I sitted. I gave them a fake smile and glared them until they get what I wanted to tell. Alex smiled back awkwardly while Sam gave me a peace sign.

“Kanina ka pa gising?”

“What do you think?” I answered Alex, nagkatinginan naman sila ni Sam.

“So, you heard it.. our whole conversation?” Sam asks and smiled at me.

“No. Where are we?” I responded. I roam my eyes to the place where we headed.

“Were in resorts world, were going to watch movie. You know.. hehe. Unlimited popcorn here.” Alex stated and I just nodded then went outside the car.

 The two followed me as I entered the hotel I know they’re murmuring something. I just don’t let the awkwardness be in the atmosphere between me and my friends. Hindi ko na lang pinansin ang narinig ko kanina I didn’t bothered to asked. Sam treated us a two movies, she said that her monthly allowance increases. We enjoyed watched the first movie; The Catching fire and we get scared for the second movie; Insidious chapter 2 and the rest went well.