Riots, Drills and the Devil Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Jess? What's going on?" she asked seeing the angry look on her face. Jessica didn't respond just closed the door behind her.

"I want to know how you know Paul Kellerman." Jessica asked glaring at her sister.

That question caught Trish by surprise.

"Paul? You want to know how I know Paul?" she asked trying to stall.

"Yes Trisha. I've seen him at your office. The man threatened me." she explained angrily.

"Not only that he sent in a request at the station to have me suspended! You are the only one I've seen have contact. I want to know how you know him." she demanded standing in front of Trish's desk.

"Fine. I will tell you about Paul." she told her.

      Jessica waited as Trish started to explain

"I met Paul in college way before I met Hank. And we had a couple classes together. He was really sweet and kind and smart and I fell under his charm." she said to her.

Jessica got a look of disgust on her face.

"Oh my god! " she exclaimed. "You dated him?" she exclaimed with horror.

Trish nodded.

"I did. But it didn't last long because he left school and I haven't seen him until recently." Trish informed her.

"If he's threatening you I can talk to him to back off." Trish said making a show of grabbing her phone.

Jessica shook her head.

"No don't worry about it." she said sitting down and sighing.

"Are you feeling OK? " Trish asked her.

"Are you working on any big cases? You seem really stressed." she said to her already know what case her sister is working on.

"Nothing big. I've just been dealing with other things." Jessica said to her.

"What other things?" Trish asked curiously.

Jessica ignored the question and asked her own.

"Has Lincoln ever been up here to talk to you?" Jessica asked out of the blue.

"Why do you ask?" Trish asked angry that her sister still thinks about Lincoln.

"No real reason. I've just been thinking about visiting him and I just wonder if he comes to talk to you." she said not telling her the real reason why she asked.

Before Trish could respond Jessica's phone rang. She looked at the called ID and seen it was Veronica.

"Donovan." she said into the phone.

"Hey where are you?" Veronica asked into the phone. 

"I'm talking to Trish. What's up?" she said standing up and walking to the other side of the room.