The History

*Monday 6:30am*

Miyanee':I Dont Feel Like Goin To School

Jamar:..Same Here But Its The Only Way We Can Get Out Of It..By Going

Miyanee':True..

Jamar:Yeahh...Soo Bout Last Night..Are We...

Miyanee':Im Still Thinkin..Im Havin Mixed Feelings Right Now...

Jamar:Bout?

Miyanee':Us..Friends..My Life In General

Jamar:Ohh..Is It Anything I Can Do To Cheer You Up?

Miyanee':I Dont Know...

Jamar:If You Let Me Try..I Can Cheer You Up..But I Wont Lie To You For Now On..

Miyanee':How I Know You Aint Lyin?Because Every Time I Go Out With A Boy I Hear The Same Shit Over & Over Again..Im Tired Of Hearing Im Sorry Miyanee'..Im Sorry Yanee'..Im Sorry..I Didnt Mean It I'll Change...Every Time They Say Their Sorry They Fuck Up & I Forgive Them Every Single Time ...I Knew I Should Have Waited *Tears Up*

Jamar:I Understand How You Feel...I Know I Fucked Up More Than Once But You Dont Understand How Im Feeling You Never Asked Me How I Was Feeling...I Want To Be There For You..Do You Wanna Hear The Truth?

Miyanee':You Always Kept Your Feelings Inside So I Just Thought You Were Just Like That...Happy All The Time...I Never Noticed*Wipes Her Eyes*Yes

Jamar:When I Was 10 I Fell In Love With This Girl..Named Morgan..All I Thought About Was Her Then One Day She Said She Was Going To The Store & Coming Back I Said Ok...& When She Came Back From The Store Kissing Another Boy..I Didnt Know What To Do Or Say..So After That I Just Put All My Feelings Inside...I Almost Did Suicide 2 Times But One Time My Mom Caught Me & The Other Nick Caught Me..I Dont Cry I Just Make Myself Be Happy..Knowing Inside I Want My Life To Be Over..When I Say You Dont Understand This Is What I Mean..

Miyanee':Ohh..Im Sorry For Everything I Said..Dont Think That Way I Dont Want You To Go Crazy Please Dont Let Yourself Think That Way*Crying & Hugs Him Tightly*

Jamar:Its Ok...I Understand...You Didnt Know..But Im Serious I Will Tell You Everything So It Wont Get To That Level Of You Know...Again*Hugs Her Back*

Miyanee':Ok & I Will Tell You Everything Too...

Jamar:*Kisses Her Forhead*

Miyanee':What Was That For?

Jamar:Caring & Because I Love You

Miyanee':*Smiles*

Jamar:Are We Back Or Waiting?

Miyanee':..Waiting..

Jamar:Ohh*Looks Upset*

Miyanee':Im Playin Boy I Still Love You...I've Still Had Feelings For You Even When I Was Pissed At You

Jamar:Ohh Ok...I Was Bouta Say

Miyanee':What Was You Bouta Say??You Always Bouta Say Somethin..

Jamar:Who Da Nigga??

Miyanee':*Laughs*Jealous?

Jamar:Maybe..

Miyanee':Dont Be...Im Yours...

Jamar:*Smiles Then Kisses Her*

Miyanee':Lets Go Get Nick & Leah...Cuz I REALLY Dont Feel Like Goin To School

Jamar:Ok

Miyanee':*Looks For Nick & Leah*NICK LEAHHH!!!!!!!WHERE YALL AT??!!!

Jamar:Damn Girl Why You Yellin??