Final Chapter

Louis wasn’t sure how he had expected things to turn out, but certainly waking up every morning beside the most beautiful man in the universe wasn’t the outcome he had anticipated for his life. And hedefinitely hadn’t foreseen that every morning that certain beautiful man would get up a few minutes before he did, just for the purpose of making him breakfast every morning – a gesture that never failed to make Louis melt into a puddle on the floor.

As he had hoped, Jay only lasted just over a month before she caved in – mainly due to pressure in the form of Lottie smuggling Louis’ sisters around to his house every other day, and the fact that they all took a shine to Harry – and grudgingly accepted Harry as her future son-in-law, although Louis knew that with the best will in the world, she would never be as comfortable with the arrangement as Anne was. However, the two mums couldn’t help getting on even if Jay disapproved of Harry, and Louis hoped that one day maybe she would see things from his point of view. Harry was so sweet to her whenever she came round; he never gave up, and Louis was proud of him for trying so hard.

He bought Harry a ring – not a large one, because he couldn’t afford it, but a lovely ring all the same – and when he wordlessly got down on one knee one afternoon at Gemma’s birthday party and slipped it on Harry’s finger without a sound, the only person who cried more than Harry was Anne, who ended up mopping her streaming eyes on the tablecloth and sobbing her heart out about how her baby was growing up, and how adorable it was.

They didn’t rush the wedding plans; both of them were determined to make it perfect when they tied the knot, and after an anticipated wait of ten years, a few extra months here and there didn’t seem to make much difference.

Harry soon slotted perfectly into Louis’ everyday life. Thankfully, seeing as Harry was no longer a prisoner, Louis didn’t lose his job, and he and Liam continued to be amazing friends, along with Niall and Zayn, who Harry cheerfully went to visit every few weeks.

Louis had his dream job, an amazing house, more family and friends than he ever could have dreamed of (Harry had an awful lot of mates; when they all crammed into his tiny flat, it was like being a baked bean in a whole can of them).

There was only one other thing that Louis Tomlinson needed to make his life perfect –

Oh, wait. He already had him.

Imprisoned In My Heart: A Larry Stylinson Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें