He stand up and I do the same . " well , I got bored with him and I just used him to heals my love to my best friend.  And I didn't think he really in love with me while I don't ! " he said simply and that caused me to punched his face .

He stumbled back down and wiped at his bloody lips . He smiled and said " Is that all you can hit huh ? " he wiped his lips with his sleeve . I clinched my fist to not losing the control . But then his nose start to bleeding and which I knew that I didn't punch that part . I just punch him at the cheeks near his lips .

He looked shocked as he wiped his bloody nose. Now , I'm getting worried.  " are you okay ? " I said while walking to him . He smirk and said " why become soo soft when you hit me , you idiot ? Stop getting worry about the smallest things Niall . Just hit me for what I've done to harry ! " he yelled and put his sleeve under his nose .

" but can you wait here for a moment please ! " he said without turning back to me as he goes to bathroom and close the door as he get in . I waited outside as feeling guilty to hit him . But he deserves it.  I should have kick his ball so he won't be able to walk again .

I look at my fist and not bad . Just red that's all . Not hurt at all . I look around and it's a clean house . I wonder did Louis being the same as harry ? I wonder did Louis really cheat on harry ?

Louis get out of the bathroom with really pale looks . He walks to the kitchen and I follow him.  His kitchen is clean too and I wonder did he ever eat ? I saw him wanting to take a glass but his hand seem taking the wind than the glass  like he didn't see the glass right in front him .

He closed his eyes and stopped . " are you done staring at me ? Why are you still here ? " he asked me with raspy voice . His eyes still close . " cause you asked me to wait here because you need to go to the bathroom.  " I said simply .

He looked confused and said " when did I - oh . Yea I did . Well are you still need to punch me ? " he lean his body onto the wall , forgetting about his wanting to take a glass of water . " where is your new boyfriend then ? The one that you love the mosst?  " I said sarcastically. 

He glared at me while walking towards the living room . " he's busy . Got some work to do . " he said as he sitting down at the sofa and start to run his hand to his head . " I wonder where is he when you in trouble this past few months ? I wonder how can you fall in love with someone who is actually kick you and tell everyone that you are gay ? He must be awesome then to make you fall in love with him huh ! " I challenges him .

He close his eyes and get up then take my hand and yelled with wide eyes " hit me then . Just hit me for what I did to harry ! I deserve it and if you want to kill me now , go ahead , I'm readyyy!   " he yelled as his tears start to fall down . I look down at his hand that hold my hand up tightly while his sleeve going down at his scars wrist.

What ???!! Scars wrist ? I held his hand and turn it to his wrist.  Scars . Too many scars . I gasped and Louis yanked his arm away from me . " please just go . If you don't want to punch me anymore , just go Niall ! " he said tiredly  . I hugs him and said " oh godd Louis !! It's must have been hard for you too that makes you self harm !! Why you do that ??? You could've died before we knew it !! " I cried on his shoulder .

I'm a sensitive person when it's comes like this . I don't like the idea of people died because of self harming . I feel my shoulder wet too as Louis hugged me back tightly with a silent sob that he lets out . We hugged like 5 minutes to make both of us calmed down.

I bring Louis to sofa and wipe my tears away.  " why did you do that Louis ? '' I asked sadly , he sigh and looks at me with his dull eyes . " what do you do when the chapters end niall?  Do you close the book and never read it again ? " all of the sudden , he questions me back .