Week 10 [Dec. 8-Dec. 14]

Hey, everyone! It's the tenth week of The Illuminators. Thank you so much for all of your support.

A little news for you: PauDickson is going to be busy for a while, so I (CriminalQueen) will be handling the majority of things until further notice. All questions, comments, and concerns should be directed to me.

Remember

1. Before commenting on the BotW write #illuminators.

2. Comment feedback on a minimum of three (3) chapters of the BotW.

3. Your comments should focus on things the author did particularly well on and/or things s/he could improve on. The next BotW will be determined by this week's BotW based on who left the most useful comment.

4. Comment 'done' on this chapter, once you have finished with your assignment.

5. If you are unable to fulfill this week's assignment or need more time, let CriminalQueen know.

6. Any questions, comments or concerns, even ideas to be added in the club, feel free to PM me.

7. You have one week to complete the assignments and BotW.

8. If you change your username or the title of your book, please let us know.

So, lets get started!

Book of the Week

Hide and Seek by SongofLightandShadow

Remember to leave a comment saying, "Done," and either provide a link to your assignment or comment it below when you are finished. Please tag this account in your work. Also, remember that you must give feedback on three chapters of the BotW as well.

Writers

I want to explain myself a bit about the last prompt. A few weeks ago, my mom went to the store and she came back with a coffee cup for me. It was white and said, "This is my BAH HUM MUG." I am in absolute love with puns, so I laughed for a solid three minutes. So that's where last week's prompt came from.

Write a minimum of 500 words in response to the following prompt. Use this dialogue somewhere in your story: "There are only five people in this room, and somehow, you're still my eighth favorite person in it."

Graphic Artist

Create a cover to go with the following prompt: hope, wishes, magic