42

"Calum I want to leave." I sobbed.

"Awe what happened honey?" Ashton asked.

"L-Luke's k-kissing a-a-a and i-I kissed s-someone and h-he..o-o-on t-the counter a-a-and h-he-e." I broke down sobbing harder and harder, unable to keep myself together.

Calum wrapped me up in a hug, saying something to Ashton. I cried into his shirt, ruining it with my tears and makeup.

"Come on honey, lets go home." He said, trying to comfort me and usher me outside and to Ashton's car.

I took a few deep breaths, trying my hardest to calm down as Ashton pulled up in his car. Cal helped me into the back seat, holding me tight. I cried all the way home with Cal trying to calm me.

"Do you want to explain what happened now?" He asked quietly.

I bit my lip before explained what all happened.

"Awe honey." The older boy whispered, stroking my hair.

I shook, holding onto his shirt like my life depended on it.

"Come on. Both of you to bed, okay? We'll work everything out later." Ashton said, being the calm and rational one like always.

I nodded and sniffled, rubbing my nose, "Can I stay with you two?"

"Of course honey. Lets get you in your pjs and you can stay with us as long as you want."

|Ashton|

I ran my hand through Calum's hair, staring down at the wonder in front of me. The smaller boy held the even smaller boy, haven falled asleep comforting the upset hybrid. Calum just naturally had motherly instincts.

It broke my heart. He wants a child with all his heart, boy, girl, whatever. He wanted a baby to call his own. We wanted to adopt but we've never been able to choose a kid. Calum said he wanted his own kid, one that, whoever was above us, God or anyone else, gave us.

There was special pills that the doctors said would help. Calum decided that he would take these pills, ones that would make it so he could carry a baby. They made the sperms more like eggs so we could have a baby.

He took them for a year and we tried. We tried and tried. The younger boy would cry almost every night.

"There's something wrong with me!" He cry, sobbing until he tired himself out.

I'd hold him, telling him it wasn't his fault. Maybe it was the universe saying we weren't ready for a baby. That just made the love of my life cry harder.

It stopped when Michael came along though. Calum fell asleep with smiles on his face, giggling softly as he explained something funny that the hybrid had said or done.

Today Cal poured every ounce of energy and attention into the kitten-boy and I knew how much he cared for him. I could only imagine how much he'd care for his own child. Flesh and blood and even if the child wasn't related to the Kiwi, he'd still love it to the ends of the earth.

A tear streamed down my cheeks and onto the pretty tan boy's under me. He squirmed slightly, moving. Michael groaned and rolled over, moving in-between me and Calum.

Calum immediately hugged Mikey before grabbing fistfuls of my shirt and bringing me closer. I had Michael's shoulder in my chest, but I extended my hand over his body, to Calum, who smiled in his sleep.

I chuckled through my tears, staring at him. The light of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lil insight on Cashton

do u guys like mpreg or not....cuz its not going to drastically change how I want this book is headed but some people throw fits abt it so

~Cookie Xx