20

I felt something pressed against my thighs and hips but I ignored it until I felt warm lips gliding over mine. I opened my eyes, finding Michael above me. I grabbed his thighs and moved him closer.

He hummed against my lips, taking control and hastily making out with me. Pressing my fingertips into his thighs, I kissed him right back. Michael was the first to pull away, panting slightly.

"What was that for baby?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Wanted a kiss before I hopped into the shower."

I chuckled and nodded, "Well it was very nice to wake up to a mini make out session."

The pale boy hummed in agreement before climbing off of me and walking out of the room.

"Ashie and Callie come home today." He called from somewhere in his room.

His voice was muffled from how soundproof the room was but since both our doors were open, I could hear him.

"I'm going to go pick them up in an hour." I shouted back, climbing out of bed.

"Do I have to come along?" Michael whined.

"Not if you promise to be good and not break any rules." I replied, stretching my arms over my head.

"I promise."

I walked out of my room, fixing my wrinkled pajamas. I stumbled into a half naked hybrid, who clutched a towel to his chest.

"Daddy...may I have my ring?" He asked, batting his eyelashes up at me.