Chapter 6

When Adrien said that, Marinette pushed him lightly and jumped down from the counter she was on. She playfully bit her lip again and ran away.

"Of course! You're playing with me," Adrien said smirking. "Fine, let it be your way."

He eventually catches her but she trips on the bed which made it easier for him. Adrien hover over Marinette, using his arms to support him on either sides of her head. He started leaving kisses around her face making her giggle because it tickled. Eventually, he went down to the neck and started sucking on her neck, leaving a hickey.

"Ah~" Marinette moaned a little. (Cringe)

Adrien stopped sucking on her neck and left kisses again but going down to her boobs. With his right hand, he grope her right breast while his left was holding support for him. Marinette was liking the pleasure but she knew she couldn't do this.

As Adrien was about to put her shirt up, Marinette stopped him. "No, let's not do this.."

"Why not? I was enjoying this," Adrian said and pouted. Marinette just looked to her side but couldn't help it and cupped his cheeks to kiss him. "Besides I have a condom."

"Wait why are you carrying a condom?" Marinette said surprised and then started laughing.

"Don't question, don't every boy character in a smut book have one?" Adrien said a bit quietly, more like talking to himself.

"What are you saying?" 

"Ah~ nothing you need to worry about." He said then they continued to make out. More like a rough kinky make out.

~~~~

"That was good," Marinette said after the make out session, with the blanket covering both of them. Her body was facing towards the boy and she quickly peck his lips.

"Yeah it was...Round 2?" Smirking, he kissed her passionately and back at it again with the session.

---- 

Right now, I'm innocent (not) to write a smut scene so you guys can imagine it or go to a porn website, y'know? Omg no wtf did I just said, please kill me lmao. If you actually did, then I'm 100% dead, mk?

If I write a smut scene, it will be super cringey for me since I'm the one writing it. Also thanks for your feedbacks while I was gone most of the time! I love you for that.

(To those who gave me suggestions for drawing a character, thank you! I've already chosen a character but I won't say who ^.^)

I was going to discontinue this book or delete it fully but I decided not to since I wanted to just finish it. Thanks for making it to the end, now go get some holy water while you're at it.