Chapter 4

"Want to finish that game?"

"W-well ok," Marinette stuttered.

They both sat up and folded their legs into a criss cross apple sauce. (Why do they call it that)

They both slowly started to lean in again without touching each other. The sound of thunder can be heard in the back which made Marinette jumped. Her lips touched Adrien's without even making body contact when she did. That's when they both started to kiss without stopping.

Adrien was happy then he can ever be and Marinette was just screaming silently in her head. Adrien had the urge to touch Marinette's cheek but he didn't want to lose. He knew what he was going to do when he wins. Marinette on the other hand try her best not to put her hands through his hair.

Even though it was their first kiss, it was the best kiss they had yet.

It has been a few minutes and none of them pulled away yet. Who knows how long the game will go on for. Maybe for a few hours but that is impossible because eventually one of them is going to pull away for air.

Marinette finally had the urge to put her hands through Adrien's hair. She knew she was going to lose because of that but that didn't matter. What matter was that she finally kissed Adrien after a few years of liking him.

They both pulled back to catch their breath. Adrien just smirk while Marinette was blushing like a mess.

"W-w-well that was something," Marinette stuttered. Damn it, my stutter came back!

-------

This is a short book so it's coming to an end. As much as I would like to continue this but I'm having writer block at the moment with this book. You guys can choose what Adrien should dare Marinette to do. It can be anything really and if no one thought of something then I have a backup in mind.

See ya in the next chapter~