"Landon I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" She said into my shoulder. I smiled and held her in a hug for a minute before she let go and moved to Alex. "I missed you too Alex." He smiled and they broke apart.

  "How have things been here?" I asked, blowing out a cloud of smoke.

  "It's been okay. She's been really quiet. She did not take you leaving well at all." Callie said.

  "Well she's the one who kicked me out." I said taking another drag from the cigarette.

  "I know and I could tell she regretted it the minute you walked out that door. She didn't drink all week. No drugs, just sober."

  "Well that's unusual. So you're good staying here?" She nodded. "Well I guess it's time to go face her." I sighed. Everyone agreed so we walked back into the living room. Mom was talking to my father in a quiet voice. She looked broken.

  "Alright why'd you ask me to come here?" I asked sitting on the couch and putting my arm up along the back. Alex sat down slowly next to me, his back completely rigid. I moved my arm so it was around his shoulders and pulled him a little closer to me. My mom sighed from the arm chair next to the couch.

  "I wanted you to come here so I could ask for your forgiveness. I know that I made a mistake and I should have never thrown my own son out of the house." She said looking down at her hands.

  "Ya you shouldn't have, and I don't know if I can ever forgive you. How do I know that tomorrow you won't be high and beating me up in my sleep because I'm gay and that bothers you. Who knows what you'll do." I said tightening my hand on Alex' shoulder. She looked up at me.

  "I wasn't finished. Your father is helping me pay for rehab. I'm going to go for three months and get myself back on track and sober. I don't want to live like this anymore, I can't. It's not fair for me and especially not for you and Callie." I raised my eyebrows, impressed that she was actually going to put some effort in.

  "When do you start? And where is Callie going to live?" I asked.

  "Callie is going to move in with Mattie for a little while. I start in three days actually." I nodded.

  "So you're okay with me being gay all of a sudden?" I asked thinking it was a little far fetched.

  "I took you for advantage and didn't realize how much you meant to me until you were gone. I know it's hard to believe your druggie mom actually cares about you but I do. I really do, and I can't imagine having to live out the rest of my life without you in it. So please forgive me. I know it will take time and a lot of work but I will be a better mother, and I will accept you as you are." I somehow got a smile on my face and stood up. I put my arms out a little and my mom smiled. A real smile. I saw the mom that I remember loving. Tucked back in my mind I remember a time when she loved Callie and I and actually showed it. I saw that woman as she walked into my arms. I hugged the frail woman and rested my head on top of hers. 

  "Please tell me this is real." I said. She laughed and gave me a squeeze.

  "It is. I promise you it is. I will fight as hard as I can to get better. If it takes longer than three months then so be it. I will stay as long as it takes."

  "I'll believe it when I see it." I said taking a step back. "But Alex and I better get going. His parents will be wondering where we are." She nodded quickly.

  "Of course. I'll uh... see you soon." She said looking up at me with watery eyes. I nodded. She turned to Alex. He shocked everyone when he stepped forward and gave her a hug. 

  "I believe in you." He said quietly. She put her arms around him for a few seconds before he stepped away. "But if I ever see you lay a hand on Landon, he is out of your life because he deserves better than to be treated like that." She nodded and gave him a little smile. I hugged Callie goodbye and nodded towards my father before turning and walking out with Alex.

  "Standing up for me now babe?" I asked with a smirk. He nodded and went on his tip toes to give me a kiss while walking towards my car. "It's hot." I said, giving his ass a squeeze before going to the drivers side of the car. His face flushed in the dim street lights as he opened the passenger side door.

  "My parents aren't home tonight." He said. "They'll have no idea when we get home so why would they get worried?"

  "Because I'll be fucking their son to high heaven." I said in a husky voice, dragging my lips against his. He drew in a sharp breath causing to smirk. I held onto his face as I kissed him deeply. His smooth face rubbing against my rough unshaven face. He let out a little moan as his fingers tightened in my shirt sleeve. I pulled back a little so I could see his face. He looked a little embarrassed but I could see in his eyes the longing he had. I could also tell by the bulge in his pants. 

  "You- are you serious?" He asked, my sleeve still bunched in his fist.

  "If that's what you want baby." I said kissing him slowly before pulling away. He let out a shuddering breath.

   "I don't know. My brothers will be there." He said.

  "Ok. I'll just give you an amazing blow job instead." I said putting my hand on his crouch. He squirmed in his seat as I started the car. We rode in silence as I drove us back to his house. He looked uncomfortable the whole way.

  "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." I said taking his hand in mine. He grabbed onto it tightly. 

  "No I want to. I want to really badly. This boner is just getting uncomfortable." He said putting his hands down his pants to adjust himself.

  "Oh I'll take care of you as soon as we get in your room." I said with a dirty smirk. I slowly detached my hand from his and moved mine back over to his dick. I played with him enough to make him squirm the whole rest of the ride home. As soon as I put the car in park he was out of it. He ran to the door and unlocked it before disappearing inside. I chuckled to myself as I locked my car and hurried after him. I walked up the stairs to his room and closed the door behind me. I left the lights off but I was able to see him with the setting sunlight. He was laying on his bed, shirtless with his hand down his pants.

  "Help me fix this." He whimpered. I smiled as I ripped my shirt off and climbed over him, causing him to moan again. I took his dick in my hand and worked my magic for a little while, just holding him off on the edge. He was a mess, reaching for messy kisses every few seconds.

  "U-use your mouth." He struggled to get out. I smiled and bent my head down to kiss his stomach. I slowly moved my lips down until they hit his erection. 

  "You sure?" I asked looking up at him.

  "Yes!" He almost yelled thrusting towards me. I took him in my mouth making him go crazy. I never thought I would say I enjoyed having a penis in my mouth, but I did. Knowing that it pleased Alex so much made it even better. I finished him off quickly after that causing him to fall back on the pillow and breathe heavily.

  "How was that?" I asked, holding myself over him.

  "Amazing." He whispered with his eyes closed.

  "Wait a second, you can't go to sleep yet. Leave me high and dry?" I asked pointing to myself. He looked down and grabbed my erection. His eyes widened.

  "It feels bigger." He said. 

  "Don't worry, it's not." I said unbuckling my belt slowly. He licked his lips, his eyes zeroed in on my crouch. I unzipped my pants and stood up to take them off. He slowly got off the bed and kneeled in front of me as I pulled my jeans down. He took my boxers in his hands and yanked them down, his eyes growing even wider. 

  "Don't worry about the size." I said putting my hand on the back of his head. He did not worry about the size once his lips hit. I was brought into heaven. His mouth worked me like it was his job. I threw my head back and tangled my fingers in his hair. 

  "Oh god." I groaned.

  "Oh god is right." My head shot around to the door to see...

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed! Like and comment!!!