She Will Be Loved

Andrea's POV

This was it. I was finally going to rest. no more life, no more misery, and most importantly, no more Adam.

As I swiped the blade across once again, I saw black spots and began to fade away. Pretty soon, I felt.. Dead..

*a couple hours later*

Adam's POV

'And she will be loved, and she will be looved' my ringtone cried out, waking me up. I groaned and picked up.

"hello??" I grumbled

"ADAM!! GET TO THE HOSPITAL!! QUICK!" My mother's voice screamed.

"what why?" I asked.

"JUST GET THE HELL OVER HERE ADAM!!"

I hung up and got dressed quickly and left the house. As I drove to the hospital, i thought about what I should do to Andrea next.

I finally arrived at the hospital and searched for my mom.

"OH ADAM! THERE YOU ARE!!!'' My mom squealed. Her eyes were bloodshot and er hands were trembling.

"What happened?"

"Andrea! she.. she. SHE COMITTED SUICIDE!!" My eyes widened and pushed past her. this was the last thing i expected to come out of my mother's mouth.

I had forgotten that my mom and Andrea's mom were super close when we were little, and nowadays Andrea's mom works far away along with her father. I guess the only person that cared for her was MY mom.

Although I felt a huge pang of guilt, I was still going to hurt her. I loved being in control, but if she died, I would hate myself for killing her.