Both their bodies were slim and Mello's had a light amount of muscle. Mello's eyes moved to Near's naked body when they were both inside the bathtub. That made his erection swell harder.

Near's penis was quite big for his age. Mello's was even more tremendous though.

The pale boy opened the faucet and started bathing himself. When he finished throwing water to his body he observed that Mello wouldn't take his eyes off of his body.

His cheeks became scarlet from embarrassment as he looked at Mello whose cheeks were colored red.

"M-Mello ,could you please stop looking at me like that?", he stuttered. The blonde obeyed and stared at his gray eyes instead.
"That's a hard task you know! You are so beautiful..."

Near smiled at him. "No Mello. I believe that you are the most beautiful one here", he murmured and caressed Mello's face.

Mello gave in. "I am not even going to argue that you are the cuter one though. But you should also know that in my eyes you are the most beautiful and precious human being in the world", said the blonde, then started kissing him, licking his bottom lip first for an entrance.

When they stopped, Mello took the water and Near started washing his hair and body with the shampoo.

~~~~~~~~~

The albino was trying to wash his back with the sponge but he was failing. "Let me help you Near", the blonde's deep voice said as he grabbed the sponge from Near's hand and started washing his back.

"I could do this myself you know" The blonde ignored the albino's words and continued washing his back.
"There you go", said Mello as he bit Near's nose playfully. "Hey, stop that!", Near bursted into laughter.

"Huh? No "thank you for helping me wash my back prince Mello" for me?", the older boy teased as he found and bit Near's ear this time.

"I don't think so, Meli!",the albino said joggingly.

"Eeeh?! Who told you to call me that?", Mello said, looking miffed.

"I heard L calling you that in criminology one day", Near stated.

"That cake-addict teacher!", said the blonde and then they both laughed aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mello lifted Near's naked body and moved him to the place they were at the beggining. Near's bed. He put him down and started licking and nipping every inch of his body playfully, always trying not to cause too much pain.

"Mmhm", the petite boy groaned at the feel of Mello's tongue into his nipples. Mello saw a slight hint of fear into his lover's eyes.

"Near...You seem a little nervous. Are you sure that you want me to continue?", the blonde's voice inquired as Mello moved his tongue to Near's thighs.

"Hhnn...Yes Mello. Please...",the sweet little voice was heard again. Gray eyes were shut and cheeks were light pink.

"Near, could you at least promise me that you will tell me to stop if it h-hurts you?",the older teen asked nervously.

Near then nodded while looking at Mello's cerulean orbs, starting to grope his sides. But the blonde looked down and continued his speech.
"You know, I love you, Near...I have never done this like that before and I don't want to make you feel weird."

Near's pink lips formed another of those smiles as he kissed the blonde's cheek. "I know Mello. I know...You are dying to try this..."

It was Mello's turn to smile and nod in understanding. "I want to make you feel good instead, Near."