Lust and Riddles

Warning: Lime

"50 € please", the cashier lady said to Matt. "There ya go!", the redhaid replied as he gave the money to the woman and then
started to monologue, excited, "Finally! I got the new Pokemon Sun game! I can't wait to go home and play it!"

He then walked to the public square where he was supposed to meet with the others. He looked left, he looked right but Mello and Near where nowhere to be seen.

'Hmm, I will call them', he thought as he searched for Mello's phone number to his smartphone. He pressed the call button and...
*tout tout* *giggles* *struggle sounds*

After sometime, finally Mello's voice replied.
"Y-yes? Hey! Don't throw this! Wear it!" *giggles*
"Mello? What the heck is going on there? Where are you and Near? We were supposed to meet in the public square remem-"
"Near! Stop acting like a little devil and wear those jeans!!!"
"Eh, Mello?"
"Oh yeah, sorry Matt. We will be coming in ten minutes, but if you want you can come where we are, to the nearby mall"
"Ook"
'He hanged up. I wonder what was going on there', Matt thought as he started walking to the mall's direction litting his cigarette...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, are we going to buy this, Near? Do you like it?", the blonde teen said as he showed the light blue jeans to the albino.
Near only stared at him and giggled..
"Near, get more serious pleas-!"
The boy grinned and leaned up to Mello.
Mello's pants tightened by the time that Near locked lips with him in front of everyone on the mall, his cheeks began reddening.

Everybody inside of the shop was staring at them and was gossiping about the albino's snippy behavior as well as the blonde's sudden erection.

Both of them became embarrassed at that moment and some other racist, rich guy shouted, "Yuck! Why are gays allowed in this expensive, trendy shop?!"

Near felt slightly startled and hurt, so he dragged Mello's sleeve, frowning. "Mello, I want to get out of here, because those people are bad..."

This last minute blonde boy was trying his hardest to hide his big erection by clozing his limbs, but there was no use.
"You're right. We are going to buy clothers from another shop", he replied as he took Near's hand and connected it with his own.

When they were out of the huge mall, Mello received another text message from Matt.

"Hey Mello? Where the fuck are you and Near? I have searched, like, the whole mall!"

Mello then started typing a message to reply to his friend.
"Come in the central park in ten minutes."

Near looked up to the blonde, tiptoeing curiously. "Who are you talking to? Matt?"

Mello observed the small hint of jealousy in the albino's face and grinned."Yeah, he is looking for us."

There was a small road in the corner on the street with a toilet in the end of it. By the time they went there, a black shadow seemed like it followed them. Or so Near thought.

Mello pointed at the restroom's door and told Near that he would go to take 'care' of himself. But...

"Mello, I'm afraid to stay all alone in this small sidewalk-road", he pointed out. The older teen made a pity-me-face. "But Near...I have to go!", he said as he pointed at his pants. "It's killing me", he added.

Near hugged the blonde, letting himself touch indirectly Mello's body from behind his clothes. "I want to come with you."
When Mello heard that last sentence his eyes widened and his cheeks became as red as a tomato. Then, the blonde breathed the younger's name, feeling touched, feeling loved. "Near"
"Yes ,Mello?"